January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

It's vital to have a top striker to survive in the premier league, why sell benteke! Still young, lots to learn with positioning and runs, needs to learn to get inside the 6 yard box and not always pull back his runs and he'll add another 7-8 goals a season. Need to learn to add tap ins to his game and not just solo wonder goals.....although we do love them! That is also the responsibility of the manager and coaches though, they should be working on that with him daily, positional awareness and movement, you'd of thought bent would of give him a few tips, former master of it! Fingers crossed this Gil is fearless, and lambert lets him run free at defenders!

Exactly the type of player we are in need of, really excited by this.

Will it change anything? I'm glad we've got him but can't imagine he'll have much impact straight away.

I dunno lad we will have to wait and see but the fact he can control a ball and work in tight spaces due to his technique will make him a major upgrade on Gabby and Weimann.  

Will it change anything? I'm glad we've got him but can't imagine he'll have much impact straight away.

Can it be any worse?  It's a positive signing in the right area of the pitch - hopefully we'll get a couple more in too.

Rumoured £10 million buy back clause in his 5 year contract

Ye seen that. So if he is a success they will get him back and we make some money and if he flops we are stuck with him for 5 years but I'd guess his wages wouldn't be too high.

Can it be any worse? It's a positive signing in the right area of the pitch - hopefully we'll get a couple more in too.

It can't be any worse but it could be another attacking player wasted under this manager. I'm just glad its a 5 year deal so he can be here longer than Lambert.

Imagine what we could do with 30 million for our team ( although coule wé trust Lambert to utilise it ) , but obviously too us i think benteke is irraplacable and wé must keep hold of him for now

Benteke, Westwood, Sanchez, Okore, Guzan (yeah I know he didn't scout him)... pretty impressive spine to me.

I'm happy to give him money.

• Like 2