January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Targeting Januzaj on loan according to the Star.

Isn't there a rule on how many loan players we can have from a) premier league clubs and b ) loan players from the same club?

Edited by BigCarew

In the Daily Mail now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2904831/Aston-Villa-make-3-9m-bid-Valencia-midfielder-Carles-Gil.html

ston Villa have made a £3.9million offer for Valencia midfielder Carles Gil. 

The 22-year-old has been on loan at Elche, who are also keen to take him, but Villa will offer a bigger financial package. 
The one sticking point is Valencia would prefer to loan him again rather than sell, as they believe he has good potential.

Gil is small but quick and can play behind the striker or as a right-sided midfielder and would be re-united with Carlos Sanchez if he joined Villa. Everton showed an interest in him last season.
Villa are also monitoring Lens defender Dimitri Cavare, 19. The right back has been earmarked as Swansea and Bolton have shown interest in signing Villa’s Matthew Lowton. 
Villa midfielder Gary Gardner has joined Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of the season.

Reckons we are after another right back as in Vedlan Corluka.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2904863/Leicester-weighing-former-Tottenham-Manchester-City-defender-Vedran-Corluka.html

Leicester City are considering a bid for former Tottenham defender Vedran Corluka. 

The 28-year-old is keen on a return to the Premier League and his club Lokomotiv Moscow will sell for £4million.

West Ham and Aston Villa are also interested in the Croatia international.

Read that Liverpool want benteke (15 million) and delph , I personally think 15 is too low but what would people take for benteke and would you sell based on recent performances ?? And invest in who ?

No not at all , he has been poor but still instrumental if we are to stay up

Benteke is 30 million plus at least at the best of times, but in January it would have to be a lot more than that.

Unfortunately reports of Bony going in January for less than £30 million means Benteke isn't close in my opinion. I wouldn't want to sell Benteke but Bony has been much more consistent in the Premier League and buyers won't take into account the fact that he plays with weaker players than Bony.

Well as far as I'm aware he isn't for sale so buyers will have to take that into account.  I think if you put Benteke in Swansea's team he'd be doing even better than Bony is, I wouldn't swap if there was an opportunity to do so.