January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Imagine what we could do with 30 million for our team ( although coule wé trust Lambert to utilise it ) , but obviously too us i think benteke is irraplacable and wé must keep hold of him for now

For all his faults I'd still say that we could.

His record when being aloud more than 4 million ish has been excellent in my opinion so you are probably right

£20m for Benteke would be more than reasonable.  The guy can't string 2 good games together.  Looks as though he can't be **** with Villa anymore so take the money I say.

Nope

We create zero chances at the moment

Our only chance of winning games and scoring is when Benteke creates something from nothing himself

Selling him while were fighting relegation at this point would be stupid. Just because he's playing poorly atm does not mean we should devalue him Bony is going to Man City for 30 mill

Benteke at his best is in that price bracket sell him in the summer if needs be to strengthen the squad all round but not now when his stock is lowest

Edited by AshVilla

I can't understand Villa fans sometimes, we are shit, and yet we want to undersell our best player.

Imho, taking everything into account, age,experience, potential, CB is better, and worth more than both Lukaku and Bony.

Its the manager and his negativity that need to go.

• Like 1