January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

i would have loved fletcher , baggies going crazy 

Hasn't played regular football in 5 years. Him and Carlton **** Cole. 

Not for me thanks. Good luck to them though, they're enjoying Pulis's brand already it seems. 

fair play to them at least the fans have something to cheer about !

What's that? Being 91st in the league for goals scored and so signing Carlton Cole? 

i think for west brom , fletcher is a bit of a coup.. but carlton cole .. thats another story !!

We have brought in Gil and Sinclair which adds to our attacking threat. A striker might be nice but I think what we have will be enough and it's not vital.

Once we get beyond Chelsea (and Arsenal disaster) I will be a bit more optimistic about our attacking threat against the teams around us. I wish we'd had games against the likes of Hull, Everton and Swansea before the transfer window closed to see where we are with these two players.

With Gil and Sinclair starting I think we'll slowly improve regardless of bringing a striker in.

• Like 1

Several journalists reporting that villa are done for the night. Lambert was a last gasp enquiry but there was no plan b.

Bugger. Fwiw I think 5m on a player who didn't want to leave liverpool would have been a terrible move, but not adding any more striking options to our squad is going to give us a tough second half to the season.

Happy with Gil and Sinclair but not convinced it'll be enough.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

Why the **** are the BBC quoting 'gaming experts'? Apparently Lennon has 92 acceleration on FIFA and therefore will be great in a wide position at Everton.

Brilliant analysis.

... We're quoting Twitter.

It's done now I think. Not putting myself through the last hour of this.

**** you transfer deadline day! You do this to me every year! 

If you're like me Dave,you'll be back at 11.15.And then 11.30.Just to make sure you haven't missed anything.

• Like 3

Why the **** are the BBC quoting 'gaming experts'? Apparently Lennon has 92 acceleration on FIFA and therefore will be great in a wide position at Everton.

Brilliant analysis.

we arent paid to watch and comment on football

• Like 1

well if we don't do anything else then Gil and Sinclair is already better than we were a couple of weeks back. 

A third trequartista/AM woudl have been perfect, some competition for Benteke would be good. Regardless of Chelsea let's see if they can help us beat Hull and take it from there,

Brilliant analysis.

I'm not. And a forum isn't national media.