January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Well twitter seems to be full of drunk angry people unaware that we have already signed Gil and Sinclair.

Yes why do have to sign anybody on the final day anyway. 

because we need another striker, unless you believe that us signing sinclair and gil means that we can play the prolific weimann and gabby through the middle, we needed someone who would light a fire up the seemingly undroppable benteke's ass

The worst thing about missing out on Ricky Lambert is missing out on the endless entertainment that we could have had along the lines of:

"Lambert Out"

- "Are you bonkers, we just signed him"

"Lambert is crap"

- "but he scored a hat trick at VP last Saturday"

etc.

"there's only one decent Lambert! "

"Rickie Lambert's claret and blue army"

Well twitter seems to be full of drunk angry people unaware that we have already signed Gil and Sinclair.

Some proper funny reactions in the #avfc tag. Just hilarious, people massively upset that we have dared to not sign anyone on the last day of the window. I mean HOW DARE WE?!?!?!!!!111one

We're mocking fans who are annoyed the club didn't strengthen while we drop like a stone? I don't get it.

The worst thing about missing out on Ricky Lambert is missing out on the endless entertainment that we could have had along the lines of:

"Lambert Out"

- "Are you bonkers, we just signed him"

"Lambert is crap"

- "but he scored a hat trick at VP last Saturday"

etc.

"there's only one decent Lambert! "

"Rickie Lambert's claret and blue army"

The only talented Lambert around is singer Adam Lambert!!!

Edited by Villan4Life

Overall it's been an excellent window, good job Lambert and Fox.

Yeah they proved it against Arsenal????????

The player have to take some of the blame too, with the two new additions plus Delph signing on. I'm sure things will start improve.

Some proper funny reactions in the #avfc tag. Just hilarious, people massively upset that we have dared to not sign anyone on the last day of the window. I mean HOW DARE WE?!?!?!!!!111one

We're mocking fans who are annoyed the club didn't strengthen while we drop like a stone? I don't get it.

We strengthened this window. Obviously there are areas of the squad we'd like improving but I think we have bigger problems, mainly the manager/coaching/confidence etc

We strengthened this window. Obviously there are areas of the squad we'd like improving but I think we have bigger problems, mainly the manager/coaching/confidence etc

I agree completely but I can still understand why some are frustrated we didn't add more.

15 - 18 more points required Gabby and Benteke better get those shooting boots on...

Edited by AshVilla

Not really no, I'm disappointed we didn't get a striker and another AM. What I'm not doing is threatening to kill Paul Lambert's dog and make Lerner eat it because we didn't sign anyone else on the last day,

Lambert would just have been a terrible panic buy. Sad state of affairs if after having a full month to buy players we were going to waste five million on a old Liverpool flop.

He's scored more league goals at Villa Park than we have since our last one!

because we need another striker, unless you believe that us signing sinclair and gil means that we can play the prolific weimann and gabby through the middle, we needed someone who would light a fire up the seemingly undroppable benteke's ass

Well they've done it before for us, especially Benteke so I think they can yes, provided we create the chances.