January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

How can Lambert tell the BBC he "hopes to bring a couple in" and yet less than 24 hours later the club is saying "not bringing anybody in" ?!!!!

What does this tell us about the club and their relationship with Lambert ?!!!!

Either he is getting fired, or Alli is being poached by Tottenham under his nose, or both.

Or maybe nothing is happening.

1) We can't take any more loans as we have the maximum of 2 PL loans already

But can't we loan more than two if two of them are from the same club? So Ade might be out the equation, but we could get Januzaj?

On another note SSN is dying on its arse at the minute, there is nothing happening.

Best part of the day so far has been Gary Neville refusing to wear the yellow tie (although he caved a bit with the suit pocket square!)

We won't buy him.

I think this site would explode if we paid £8m for him today!

We'll keep him on loan and at the end of the season he'll be out of contract.

I wouldn't rule out us signing him for free then, but we won't be paying anything for him.

1) We can't take any more loans as we have the maximum of 2 PL loans already

But can't we loan more than two if two of them are from the same club? So Ade might be out the equation, but we could get Januzaj?

On another note SSN is dying on its arse at the minute, there is nothing happening.

Best part of the day so far has been Gary Neville refusing to wear the yellow tie (although he caved a bit with the suit pocket square!)

No the rules are -

Maximum of 4 loans

Maximum of 2 from the premier league

Maximum of 1 from a club

So we're done with prem loans, got 2 more available from foreign clubs

So no new transfers, lets look at the positives though...oh wait there aren't any!

Probably Gill is the only shining light so fart, hope Sinclair can add something.  We look pretty buggered, we have 10 realistic games where we can get points off (taking away the big times), we'll probably draw all of them 0-0

1) We can't take any more loans as we have the maximum of 2 PL loans already

No the rules are -

Maximum of 4 loans

Maximum of 2 from the premier league

Maximum of 1 from a club

So we're done with prem loans, got 2 more available from foreign clubs

It was entirely unfunny, but my post was a joke reference to the whole 'can we loan two from the same club' debate that had gone on before.

I did genuinely forget we already had two in when I mentioned Ade initially though!

Haha, just imagine it...

"Aston Villa have spent eight million pounds...

56479-Inglorious-Basterds-anticipati-0kP

...to make Tom Cleverley's loan deal permanent"

imTgQrj.jpg

That would be a very tough thing to take... however, if they did it so they could take RVP on loan then maybe, just maybe it would be ok :lol:

David Hornystein (sp)  saying that MUFC have been in contact about recalling Cleverley if we do not exercise our option to buy him for £7m.

We were going to spend £7m on Cleverley!  What the fridge magnet!

David Hornystein (sp)  saying that MUFC have been in contact about recalling Cleverley if we do not exercise our option to buy him for £7m.

We were going to spend £7m on Cleverley!  What the fridge magnet!

I always thought loan deals within the PL was till the end of season, with no recall option available. Why is this so different, or when did the rules change?

Haha, just imagine it...

"Aston Villa have spent eight million pounds...

56479-Inglorious-Basterds-anticipati-0kP

...to make Tom Cleverley's loan deal permanent"

imTgQrj.jpg

That would be a very tough thing to take... however, if they did it so they could take RVP on loan then maybe, just maybe it would be ok :lol:

You do realise if that were to happen that with all likeliness he would have to retire from football on his debut due to a viscous ball-bag injury.

The worst thing is that our summer transfer budget is going be spent already on Cleverly and Sinclair.

Unless we buy Cleverley today, then we won't be paying anything for him.

I forgot that. I still think that's too much for him.

• Like 1