January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/transfer-latest/manchester-united-transfer-deadline-day-rumours--threat-to-recall-tom-cleverley-from-aston-villa-141534183.html

Manchester United transfer deadline day rumours: Threat to recall Tom Cleverley from Aston Villa

If a genuine threat, I'm happy. Take him!

• Like 2

David Hornystein (sp)  saying that MUFC have been in contact about recalling Cleverley if we do not exercise our option to buy him for £7m.

We were going to spend £7m on Cleverley!  What the fridge magnet!

I always thought loan deals within the PL was till the end of season, with no recall option available. Why is this so different, or when did the rules change?

You should know by now that Manure make their own rules!!

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/transfer-latest/manchester-united-transfer-deadline-day-rumours--threat-to-recall-tom-cleverley-from-aston-villa-141534183.html

Manchester United transfer deadline day rumours: Threat to recall Tom Cleverley from Aston Villa

If a genuine threat, I'm happy. Take him!

It's been dismissed apparently.

Wonder if United will suggest a Cleverley/Vlaar swap deal.

Bloody hope not.

United had bucket loads of money to spend last summer and didn't sign him after a really good world cup. Can't see them doing it now.

Bloody hope not.

We would probably actually get the better long term value based on age, Injury record etc to be honest.

I would think its better to have a regularly injured player than a regularly shit one due to the fact that if a good player gets injured, someone else gets a chance, but if you've got a shit player hes just taking up a spot in the team.

David Hornystein (sp)  saying that MUFC have been in contact about recalling Cleverley if we do not exercise our option to buy him for £7m.

We were going to spend £7m on Cleverley!  What the fridge magnet!

I always thought loan deals within the PL was till the end of season, with no recall option available. Why is this so different, or when did the rules change?

You should know by now that Manure make their own rules!!

i'd rather have the fridge magnet, would be more useful!!

Bloody hope not.

United had bucket loads of money to spend last summer and didn't sign him after a really good world cup. Can't see them doing it now.

True. But today could see some panic buys if clubs don't get their 1st choice targets.

and this:

Aston Villa and Newcastle United are keeping close tabs on Auxerre’s teenage sensation Samed Kilic, according to theDaily Mail.

Kilic, 19, has broken into the Ligue 2 side’s first-team this season to make 23 total appearances, and his performances are said to have attracted interest from a host of clubs.

Both Villa and Newcastle are reported to have scouted the promising central midfielder in recent months, although the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United are also said to be monitoring his progress.

The France Under-19 international was the subject of a bid from Saint-Etienne this month, but their approach was knocked back by Auxerre.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/02/02/report-aston-villa-and-newcastle-tracking-auxerre-midfielder-sam/

1 goal and 2 assists in 1057 minutes of serie a football, according to transfermarkt.co.uk ... we need goalscorers and creative players, we've got enough passengers as it is

Edited by slovenian