January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Just read Stoke are trying to get Rickie Lambert in on loan.

Should we not be trying to get him? If Benteke isnt interested we need a new Striker fast and Lambert before he joined Liverpool had a knack of getting important goals for the Saints.

Where did you hear that?

Just read Stoke are trying to get Rickie Lambert in on loan.

Should we not be trying to get him? If Benteke isnt interested we need a new Striker fast and Lambert before he joined Liverpool had a knack of getting important goals for the Saints.

Where did you hear that?

It is on the BBC Transfer Deadline page

I think Lambert is busy behind the scenes trying to get players in. I base this on (get this :)) our apparently shonky preparation for the Arsenal game, and the fact that PL didn't seem to have had time for a shave before the game.

If we do somehow get someone decent in (which I doubt we will fwiw), that will overall be a better use of Lambert's time than obsessing about getting something from one particular game against a top side.

• Like 1

Alli I'm not too fussed about, maybe not right for us right now and let's all be honest we're not competing with spurs in the transfer market, lambert to Stoke though, if we aren't interested in him then why not? And things can't ever be that bad that Stoke are a better prospect than us

Alli I'm not too fussed about, maybe not right for us right now and let's all be honest we're not competing with spurs in the transfer market, lambert to Stoke though, if we aren't interested in him then why not? And things can't ever be that bad that Stoke are a better prospect than us

Things are that bad. They have a manager who seems to know what he is doing and, more importantly, manages to get the player's to actually play for him.

• Like 1

We could of went for adebayor on loan if we didn't waste a loan spot on Cleverly...

Oh deer me , god help us !
You don't think Adebayor could do a job for us for the rest of the season?
In giving benteke a musical statues partner?
14 goals and 5 assists in 25 games last season. I think he is a prick but he is a top striker and is out of contract in the summer so would probably be out to earn a big deal somewhere and would be out to impress. Not gonna happen anyway so move along...

We could of went for adebayor on loan if we didn't waste a loan spot on Cleverly...

Oh deer me , god help us !
You don't think Adebayor could do a job for us for the rest of the season?

Simply put ... No!

In fact if rather we sign Russ Abbot !