January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Well, still only tuttomercato and they do read like a site made by agents to get stuff out in public, BUT it says here we're increasing the pressure on Chievo for Mariano Izco...

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/atahotel-executive-chievo-aumenta-la-pressione-dell-aston-villa-per-izco-641930

...article dated an hour or so ago today.

With the resounding silence everywhere else then this is probably BS.

I think we should sign Nikolai Valuev to beat the crap out of Richardson and Cleverley so they wont be able to play again this season.

Then play him up front...

For a man of his size he has a surprising lack of power, I think there's better candidates for that job!

Well, still only tuttomercato and they do read like a site made by agents to get stuff out in public, BUT it says here we're increasing the pressure on Chievo for Mariano Izco...

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/atahotel-executive-chievo-aumenta-la-pressione-dell-aston-villa-per-izco-641930

I have no idea if he's any good, but it would actually make sense seeing as Gil appears to be being played from wide

I have no idea if he's any good, but it would actually make sense seeing as Gil appears to be being played from wide

He's good enough to improve us I think, he might find the pace of the Premier league a bit of a shock at first though...

United are kind of buggered if we don't buy Cleverley today aren't they?

No fee from us and he can't play for anyone other than us or them this season, then he's gone on a free in the summer.

Yep and whilst he's not setting the world on fire with us then his value disappears week in week out.

Exactly, the only way they can possible get anything for him is if we pay - if we decide not to, we lose nothing except first dibs on a player who'll be out f contract in the summer. It's a terrible deal at their end.

and it's not been that good for us

• Like 1

Exactly, the only way they can possible get anything for him is if we pay - if we decide not to, we lose nothing except first dibs on a player who'll be out f contract in the summer. It's a terrible deal at their end.

and it's not been that good for us

Nope, but I do like how bad a deal this was on their behalf. It's making me feel a little bit better about the whole thing.

• Like 3