January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Any sign of Pete Colley at Bmh on sky? If he ain't there then I can't see us doing any business

I don't think anyone is at BMH for fear of being stroked on the cheek by a dildo.

We should try sign the purple dildo, it would offer more on the pitch than a couple of our players atm!
  • Like 1

When asked about Dele, Lambert said that there's one or two young english players that he's impressed with but we'll have to wait and see what happens between now and the deadline. Who are the decent young English strikers who we could sign.

Patrick Bamford

Absolutely no chance of that happening

• Like 1

In 23 years supporting The Villa we have never signed a player that I'd noted as both realistic and one who would, in my opinion, be exactly what we need on the pitch. So we won't be signing Lennon.

That Alli kid looks astonishing. I would like him please. I understand the concern that we need players for now, but I think that is a false negative. The squad on paper is more than good enough to be well clear of relegation. Signing more players on a similar level is a pointless exercise IMO.

Any sign of Pete Colley at Bmh on sky? If he ain't there then I can't see us doing any business

I don't think anyone is at BMH for fear of being stroked on the cheek by a dildo.

We should try sign the purple dildo, it would offer more on the pitch than a couple of our players atm!

We might finally have a bit of penetration if nothing else.

• Like 2

Maybe if we sign Cleverley outright we won't have to keep playing him when fit as per the loan agreement (I'm dubious, but maybe?), so it will actually be like signing a new player.

Maybe if we sign Cleverley outright we won't have to keep playing him when fit as per the loan agreement (I'm dubious, but maybe?), so it will actually be like signing a new player.

AHahahah. GENIUS! Pay £8m for the ability to drop him. Lerner's vision perfectly decanted into one fiscal action.

• Like 4

Just read Stoke are trying to get Rickie Lambert in on loan.

Should we not be trying to get him?  If Benteke isnt interested we need a new Striker fast and Lambert before he joined Liverpool had a knack of getting important goals for the Saints.