January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

We've done more business than most and it's two pretty decent signings. It's down to Lambert to actually do something with them now as we have enough quality imo to stay in the league. Unfortunately Lambert won't be getting anything out of this team, so it's down to praying three teams somehow perform worse than us until the end of the season. 

It seems our custodian is not prepared to risk a couple of million on bringing in a couple of players even on loan to try to keep us up. That is a very big risk that he seems happy to take with the future of our football club! :angry:  

We already comfortably have more than enough in terms of players of the required quality to stay up. Unfortunately what we lack is a manager who can get anything like the best out of them and that would still have been the case had we made further signings today.

• Like 4

We've already done more business than I expected and to get Sinclair and Gil for £3M, I think Lambert has done fantastically.

Yeah you're right, he's just amazing isn't he.

I think everyone is amazing.

We've already done more business than I expected and to get Sinclair and Gil for £3M, I think Lambert has done fantastically.

He is great at signing players, but crqp at getting the best out of them. Signing players is one part of the role of manager.

Supposedly the mail are reporting that Cleverly will join Everton for free at the end of the season. What an absolute disaster he has turned out to be, one of our worst signings ever, made even worse by some silly loan terms that means we have to play him........

Edited by Bunnski

Perhaps the strikers Lambert wants are unobtainable.

Would you prefer we sign someone just for the sake of it?

It should have been one of his priorities to make sure he got one in, he is paid to do a job and surely he has to see we badly need one, we are a complete embarrassment of a club at the minute and if we don't sign a striker who can actually score goals we are going down. Edited by Dirtysanchez