Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Hull are utter shite. They have crap players and finished on 36 points last season. Yet for some reason everyone in the media said they would be easily fine this season.

Steve Bruce is a decent manager but he always seems to produce poorer teams the more money he actually spends. Didn't he spend about 20m in the summer and a bit more in January?

To be fair, a lot of that money was spent on Snodgrass, who is actually a good player, and it's not Bruce's fault he received a season-ending injury on the first day. 

100-1 now in the betting to go down. 

60007aeabcfbacb7106b1d2c37f525fe.jpg

This makes me much more comfortable.

Why do so many people rely on bookies' odds to make them feel comfortable about something?

Because Betfair is an efficient market where the odds are set by professional gamblers who have no affiliation. If the market over values anyone the price will change accordingly. Bookies odds compilers keep a close eye on the exchanges to set their own prices.

• Like 1

We need two wins whatever. I'm sure I remember a time when the concept of having nothing to play for didn't even exist and it still shouldn't.

Edited by useless

Sherwood to BBC WM "I am a pessimist and we need to 2 wins to make sure we are safe"

That is great though, none of this "on the beach" mentality. Makes me think this guy will win trophies in the future (lets hope near future!!!!!).

Hull are utter shite. They have crap players and finished on 36 points last season. Yet for some reason everyone in the media said they would be easily fine this season.

and that Bruce has done a great job there when he really hasn't

He really is a horrible manager, a championship manager who doesnt do much when in top flight. He on similar level to McCarthy or Warnock except he has spent a lot more money

Im just gutted Newcastle have got away with this!

They haven't yet.

I'm hoping QPR win tomorrow, then they've got Newcastle next week haven't they?

If they still have something to play for I'd back them to beat Newcastle.

Anything can happen on the first all day then.

I'd rather QPR go down than Newcastle, but yeah it's not over yet.

and that Bruce has done a great job there when he really hasn't

He really is a horrible manager, a championship manager who doesnt do much when in top flight. He on similar level to McCarthy or Warnock except he has spent a lot more money

He does good jobs initally but his teams can never keep up the momentum. Look at SHA he did great the first three seasons and then it feel apart when he start splashing out 6m on likes of Heskey....same at Sunderland and now at Hull.

When he spends money Steve Bruce teams get worse.

Annoyed about Leicester and Sunderland winning but us winning along with Hull losing was huge. You'd think that with the way we're playing we'd be able to pick up at least 3 points from the final two games and that in itself should be enough. Even 1 more point will probably be enough.

Annoyed about Leicester and Sunderland winning but us winning along with Hull losing was huge. You'd think that with the way we're playing we'd be able to pick up at least 3 points from the final two games and that in itself should be enough. Even 1 more point will probably be enough.

Three points will be enough. Hull have to better both our final two results to go above us.

I'm just grateful we pulled the trigger when we did and got rid of the previous manager. Any longer with him in charge and i'm convinced we would already be relegated now 

Three points will be enough. Hull have to better both our final two results to go above us.

Oh I know, I'm just focused on securing safety by the end of next weekend now.

and some said they wanted fistface when lambert was flopping

fistface is hopeless

Old potato head would still have been an upgrade on Lambert.

I'm just grateful we pulled the trigger when we did and got rid of the previous manager. Any longer with him in charge and i'm convinced we would already be relegated now

Me too, no doubt in my mind that we would have been relegated by now had we stuck with lambert

• Like 1

Counting the Cup Semi we have won 4 from the last 5 including that 3-2 loss away to City.

Yet Hull are going to her 4 points from Spurs and United while we lose to Southampton and Burnley. Leicester, Sunderland and Newcastle are all going to better us too.

OK

We are nearly there guys, we can see light at the end of this miserable tunnel. The boys know what they need to do, we can end all this at Southampton next Saturday. Keep the lion roaring!