Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

We're a bit of an odd game for the early kick off next week aren't we

Suppose they picked the match in anticipation of Southampton still being in the race for top 4

We're staying up for sure. However, I hope we continue like this against Saints and Burnley, just to have the momentum going for the final. If our confidence stays high, we can win it. That would be a great way to end this season.

• Like 1

I don't want to this is resurface next season.

Amen to that.
I don't think it will.
Wait till we lose a game or two then we'll have one no doubt. Wouldn't be VT without some early season panic and predictions of doom and gloom.

Hull will beat Spurs though.

Spurs have no interest in being in the Uefa cup, hence they've been gash for a weeks now.

Right ... The same hull who failed to beat a relegated side and allowed a team who hadn't scored for god knows how long to score . Yeah ok they'll win we'll lose ...... Glad the team have got faith in themselves and the belief. I have. We will be fine and have a feeling the cup is ours. A few arsenal fans I work with aren't confident at all. Edited by nazvfc

Nearly there. This has been the closest season to relegation yet. It is staggering how Sherwood has got the players calm, relaxed and confident in these games, games where had we lost just one of Spurs or Everton, we would be deep in the mire. I think he must be a hypnotist.

I don't want to this is resurface next season.

Amen to that.
I don't think it will.
Wait till we lose a game or two then we'll have one no doubt. Wouldn't be VT without some early season panic and predictions of doom and gloom.
  • Like 1

As villa fans we've been conditioned to expect the worst, we all thought spurs and everton would do us, we all thought against west ham we'd bottle it, but all our conditioned thoughts have since been proven wrong by a manager and team who are playing freely and full of confidence. We do this next season, with investment and we'll be doing very well.

• Like 1