Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Yes but stranger things have happened in this league

They have, like Leicester's run, or Sunderland's last 2 games. It never happens you get so many "stranger things" happening in quick succession in the same season though

Anything can happen on the final day we must make sure it dont get that far

Anything can happen on any day, but to get to the anything can happen on the final day point a certain very specific and unlikely sequence of anythings have to happen before that, and even then only very specific and unlikely sequence of anythings on the final day will be sufficient to relegate us

If you're even slightly nervous, chuck twenty quid on us to go down at 66/1. That's at least a couple of seasons of free football.

Except it's not since it won't happen.

Lock it up, we're safe.

Edit:if you can get 1/110 you only need to out a tenner on. A horse at those odds would have no legs.

Edited by Vancvillan
  • Like 1

110 shots come in every day my friend.

I think some people have been watching too much Sky and think Spurs and Man Utd are good football teams (and also probably think "Tubes in a legend").

Hull can get to a minimum of 38 for sure we can easily lose against Southampton and then fall apart against Burnley who coincidentally won away today.

Edited by supernova26

Are people for real? Hull couldn't beat Burnley at home today when they needed to, and people think they'll beat Spurs & United away. While both aren't in great form, Hull couldn't do it today, also jesus there is another 3 teams between us and Hull.

• Like 4

Teams' form can change as ourselves, Leicester and Sunderland have all shown. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Hull get some points from the next two games. But I also think we'll get four or six of our own.

100-1 now in the betting to go down. 

60007aeabcfbacb7106b1d2c37f525fe.jpg

This makes me much more comfortable.

Why do so many people rely on bookies' odds to make them feel comfortable about something?

100-1 now in the betting to go down.

60007aeabcfbacb7106b1d2c37f525fe.jpg

This makes me much more comfortable.

Why do so many people rely on bookies' odds to make them feel comfortable about something?

Because they are very rarely wrong! They also show no bias.

• Like 1

QPR is a pretty mental one actually. If they somehow manage to win tomorrow, then they've got Newcastle at home the following week. Win that and they'll be 3 points behind newcastle with a better goal difference and 1 game to play - away to Leicester, who'll be safe at that stage, while Newcastle have West Ham.

As nuts and all as this sounds, 1000/1 is worth a fiver

• Like 1