Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Hull or Newcastle, who do we want to go down?

Neither play anyone we can finish above or can finish above us, so I don't really care.

TBH I'd like Sunderland to go down

Hull or Newcastle, who do we want to go down?

want newcastle - but they have the easier run in. Hull need at least 3 points away to Spurs and Home to United on the final day. They're toast.

as good as safe now. Hull have man u and spurs away for their last two games and would need 4 points at least to finish above us. Looks like we'll be safe with one game to spare.

I don't think they'll catch us but Leicester could make a real good go of stopping up, with the fixtures they have left to play. Obviously they're down there because they've performed poorly in similar fixtures earlier in the season, but at this time of the year things sometimes change, I wouldn't rule them as relegated yet.

I've actually got a feeling Hull could yet survive, still nervous times for Sunderland and Newcastle.

Credit to Burnley they're down and have done us a big favour today. We'll get at least a point next week as will Newcastle who are playing an already relegated QPR. Burnely on the last day is pretty much an automatic 3 points due to the way we're playing and them having nothing left to play for.