Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Am absolutely not ruling out four points for Hull from their last two games given how things have been going with the other bottom seven sides recently. Also, both Spurs and Man U are on dreadful slumps and look eminently beatable.

It's looking unlikely we'll go down, but we still need to do some work against ourselves against Southampton to avoid a potentially nervy final day, imho...

• Like 2

As Supernova says, that is certainly not impossible at all. Hull could very well rally and and grab three against Spurs, and depending on how we do, that could mean everyone in here (including me) will get a LOT of sphincter exercise before this is over.

It's not just Hull, Sunderland too will also have an hard time catching us.

Well, three points versus Leicester at home and they're a point ahead of where we are now...

Only if we get nothing at Southampton and they've still got Chelsea and Arsenal away to play.

Spurs last home game of season so they will need to at least show something for their fans

also crucially if United go for Champions League on last day then Steve Bruce will do his old thing of laying down for United

I think it would take an incredible amount of misfortune to take us down now, but as long as we're not mathematically safe there's no justification for not going for it in both remaining two games. also, it would be great to end the season on the back of four consecutive wins would it not? :D

Hull need four points from Spurs away and United at home so I'm confident enough to declare we are safe now*.

*Insomuch that I'd also expect a point at least from our remaining two fixtures.

Edited by Isa

It's not just Hull, Sunderland too will also have an hard time catching us.

Well, three points versus Leicester at home and they're a point ahead of where we are now...

Only if we get nothing at Southampton and they've still got Chelsea and Arsenal away to play.

Yes, that's true. I was saying that we've still got work to do before we can count ourselves safe, and that we can't count on safety based on the fixtures of other teams.

• Like 1

Spurs are terrible at the moment so don't see why hull can't beat them. Then may go down to last day where unites may have nothing to play for.

Unlikely but can happen.thank god we sacked lambert best decision made in years