Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

The Christmas market in Birmingham. I just don't get the appeal. I went on Friday with the missus and baby and just was amazed at the brick-a-brack quality tat being sold at ridiculous prices. £4.50 for a pint and £7.00 for a hotdog.

• Like 2

The Christmas market in Birmingham. I just don't get the appeal. I went on Friday with the missus and baby and just was amazed at the brick-a-brack quality tat being sold at ridiculous prices. £4.50 for a pint and £7.00 for a hotdog.

Agree. It's always sounds better than the actual reality. Loads of people at work creaming themselves over it already. I'll go, have a pint, get bored (and cold) and retreat to a warm pub for a seat and a cheaper drink!

I went to Hamburg last December and went around their Xmas market.. was exactly the same! Same trinkets and tat being sold. 

Dapper Laughs

I could also put him in the Things that Piss You off thread, the One Man One Punch thread, the Things you Wonder thread, and as a bonus, I could put him in next years Death Pool.

• Like 1

Variable speed limits on Motorways (mainly M42, but others too).

On at Rush Hour on a Friday afternoon when it's rammed? Nope

On a Sunday afternoon at 4pm with about 4 cars in view? You bet your ass they have got them on 50MPH

Oh and changing from 60 to 50 to 40 in the space of a mile, then back up to 60, then back to 70 - all inbetween the space of a junction - WHAT THE ACTUAL **** IS UP WITH THAT?

Â