Paul Lambert

limpid

GET ELLIS IN PURELY TO APPOINT A NEW MANAGER

**** me.

Ellis appointed O'Neil. (and Taylor, O'Leary, Little, Gregory)

Learner and Faulker appointed McGeish, Houllier and Lambert... 

Who do you want making the choice?

Why is it whenever we do shit this Ellis revisionism comes back? He also appointed McNeill, Turner and Venglos, and O'Neill and O'Leary were hardly good appointments either.

• Like 3

Really needs to sort it out. Looks like he's losing it.

Doubled by Fulham, Palace, Stoke this season.

Get the **** out.

Someone get the banner made for the next game please.

Ridiculous. Not what we need at all right now.

It really is what we need right now. The fans can only do so much to motivate the players and create an atmosphere. If they are not being motivated by the manager and the manager doesn't have a clue in general, what hope do we have? We might as well show that we think lambert needs to go and hope it happens ASAP.

If we can invest generously in the summer, that will be the only (and I mean only) good Lambert has done for this club. However, he does not deserve to be the man to do that. If Lerner does keep him, I hope there are protests for them both to go. 

Almost wanna sit down and cry. I guess the club goes again huh? I just know the replacement is gonna be shit because they cannot get it right. Lerner once again will probably be a shadow and not say a god damn thing, **** tit

I am firmly in the anti-Lambert camp now. The man is a terrible manager, tactically clueless and has managed to construct the worst Villa team in recent history. Get rid.

Well he was crap at Livingston, Wycombe and Colchester too

Losing sympathy with the manager quite quickly now. Tactically, that was embarassingly poor today and Palace were worthy of the points. I don't see how sacking him at this time would help the cause, but something has to be addressed in the summer.

He had nearly a full strength squad to pick from today so can't really use injuries as an excuse, unless we are a one man team. He failed to change anything even though Palace were totally dominant and brought on Andi and Marc with only 8 minutes to go. I'm afraid I've lost faith in him.

No personal abuse or anything of the sort, but today is where he lost me.

Regardless of the money you have to spend, you expect to compete. We didn't even compete today. Everybody saw that changes needed to be made minutes before the goal went in, except our manager.

Thanks Paul, but think it's time for a change.

I dunno what it's time for.. A change of manager is only going to see yet another yes man come in and try their hardest to keep us up on a shoestring. The only way we can progress from the position we are in is if there are a whole bunch of changes from the top down, but in terms of Lambert, maybe his job is complete here. He put together a squad for £40m on low wages, a squad that really should be staying in this league. If we do stay up, I'd personally like to see changes from the top down as I say, but I can't see it happening any time soon.

What pisses me off most is how easy it is to beat us recently. Even if we'd just drawn against Fulham and Palace we'd be in a far better position.

Get the **** out.

How else will our owner know how we feel? If we just all plod along until the end of the season he will still be here next season.

I will be willing to bet the Lambert out chants will be in full swing when we are losing to Southampton.

What do you think Lerner's going to suddenly change his mind on the manager because a couple of people hold up a banner?

Well he is hardly likely to do anything if people just stand idly by and do nothing like you.

Get the **** out.

It really is what we need right now. The fans can only do so much to motivate the players and create an atmosphere. If they are not being motivated by the manager and the manager doesn't have a clue in general, what hope do we have? We might as well show that we think lambert needs to go and hope it happens ASAP.

Yes because holding up banners is really going to motivate the players more. Fans have a right to voice their discontent after a game and many of the criticisms against Lambert are valid but during the game we need to be united behind the team. Let's not make Villa Park more negative than it already is.

Well he is hardly likely to do anything if people just stand idly by and do nothing like you.

Crying and moaning isn't going to do anything either.

Not much point with banners, it's not like Lerner is ever there to see them.

The only thing he'll notice is a hit to the wallet. And even then he'll sack the manager and bring in another yes man to try to keep us around 17th in the league on a pittance.

We're not just on a rudderless ship, we're on a rudderless ship with a hole in it that's gradually capsizing.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Crying and moaning isn't going to do anything either.

You mean like the 'moaning' that forced out McLeish? 

This " long term project " club in " transition " talk must stop now . Its bad enough hearing these platitudes from Lerner and Lambert , but when I hear some of our own supporters taking thesame line I despair .  Doesn`t every club have a long term plan and then when it goes pear shaped doesnt every club go into transition .

We are where we are as a result of MISTAKES taken by the board , chiefly bad managerial appointments since MON left . Its not part of some GRAND PLAN !!!!

Â