Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

He has been excellent ever since Sherwood got here so much so that I think he would be a massive loss to us now if we weren't able to sign him on a permanent deal.

The Holte sang sign him up today and it would be great to think that it would be announced at the end of the season that he has signed for us. I am sure there are others sniffing around him but I think we must be in the driving seat as Sherwood is getting the best out of him and that must count for a lot. Also if non of the top 4 or 5 are going to come in for him then there are few clubs bigger than us so with us heading in the right direction he'd be a fool to leave.

Hopefully they're aren't waiting until the end of the season. With survival all but guaranteed now I would try and get something going before the cup final.

We're not allowed to offer him a contract until the season is complete

Really? McGrath, that's stupid.

He's a Man Utd player until the end of June, and you can't discuss terms with upcoming domestic free agents until the season is over (foreign clubs can discuss terms from the turn of the year)

Technically, us discussing a contract with him would be blatant tapping up

Edited by P3te

Outstanding again.

A couple of mistakes just prevent it being a near perfect midfield performance.

One pass turned round the corner down the line in the first half was sublime.

What a transformation.

The pressure he puts on the opposition right until the final whistle is incredible. Just saw on MOTD how he was still charging at full pace after 94 minutes, pressuring the keeper/defence when they were trying to punt the ball up and the rest of our team were in our own half. Fantastic performance, AGAIN. 

• Like 2

I'm baffled how good he has been lately compared to how he played earlier in the season. Seeing him celebrate the goal and the win was delightful. Pure joy!

Edited by tarjei

Â