Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Hope he will sign on once safety assured, seems to be flourishing here and hopefully he will see with Delph alongside him & Sherwood manager, he's onto a good thing here. Even better would be if we get it sorted before the cup final - would be a nice boost & what better way to start your permanent career at Villa than with an FA Cup final :)

I think if we go on to stay up (as we should now do) and win the FA Cup (which is obviously much less likely) then he'd find it quite hard not to stick around.................it's not as though Everton have been much better this season and they seem to be the only other club of a similar or higher stature being seriously linked with the lad.

He's been outstanding for weeks now and the goals are only complimenting his performances.

We must be favourites to keep him surely.  You only have to look at his celebrations to know he's enjoying it!

Definitely, he looks like someone who wants to stay at the club.

Personally I don't buy this he wants to be reunited with Martinez crap. What happened in the summer was completely orchestrated by his agent. Added to that Everton look all over the shop at the moment and will probably need to spend a lot of money in the summer to remain competitive which for them will probably mean selling to buy....probably Ross Barclay at least.

He showed great hunger and desire there today, got stuck in which is all any fan wants to see their players doing. He looks like a lad that's clearly enjoying himself and the way things are going for him at Villa. With Tim Sherwood a manager clearly full of confidence and a manager that I'm sure has big plans in terms of what direction he wants us to head in, at the helm, I'd be confident enough of him staying. 

If Livermore is worth 8 million then so is Cleverly, easily.

They way he's been playing there might be clubs in stronger positions than ourselves and Everton making a move for him.

We could do with making sure he knows he's wanted here which should be a nice change for him. Either a song or a banner pronouncing our love for him  :wub: ? ...or not that's cool.

A few months ago his distribution and crossing were atrocious. He couldn't even get the basics right. Total transformation since Tim's arrival.

I think if we go on to stay up (as we should now do) and win the FA Cup (which is obviously much less likely) then he'd find it quite hard not to stick around.................it's not as though Everton have been much better this season and they seem to be the only other club of a similar or higher stature being seriously linked with the lad.

He's been outstanding for weeks now and the goals are only complimenting his performances.

If Sherwood had the whole season + pre season i think we would of finished between 6-10. Now players like Cleverly and Benteke must be thinking if i am going to move its going to be a top 4 team otherwise its a big gamble for their careers since they are first names on the team sheet with Delph.

You have to think things have never been better for him than right now. He'd be a fool to want to leave at this point.

he has a Premier League title and a few England caps and played Champions League

If Sherwood had the whole season + pre season i think we would of finished between 6-10. Now players like Cleverly and Benteke must be thinking if i am going to move its going to be a top 4 team otherwise its a big gamble for their careers since they are first names on the team sheet with Delph.

Agree entirely.

I think for anyone now, both players here and outside of the club, they must be looking at us and wondering what's achievable over the course of an entire season under Sherwood.

Whilst that's not going to land is the cream of the crop it will creat a level of intrigue that I think will make us a very interesting proposition.

I'm truly excited for the summer, barring a disaster of epic proportions over the coming weeks.

A goalscoring midfielder! 

Hope he stays. Can't see what Everton can offer him that we can't. 

He definitely needs a song to make him feel wanted.  Given our lack of general lack of creativity in that department how about simply (Clev-er-ley, Clev-er-ley, Clev-er-ley) to the tune of Here we go?!  We sang 'sign him up' to the same tune today!

there was a chant for him round by us that went on for a while, tom cleverly to the same tune as **** the albion, nice and simple

ive gone from worried about him being the line up to worried about how that formation will work without him, his energy and running is key to it, will be hard to replace, agree with those saying he's in great form for us, maybe even on the brink of an england recall and i think most importantly we play a style of football that suits him, lets him play blood and thunder, watching him under lambert he was piss poor and i dont think the criticism was misplaced, watching everton last week and today, their style, the slow patient build up, i think he'll end up the same as he was under lambert, shackles on not being effective and an easy target for the boo boys

Â