Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

"Tom, would you rather face a Gorilla with a cricket bat or a Polar Bear with a Taser?"

Did he answer that one?
The gorilla with a cricket bat I can buy, but how would a polar bear hold a taser?
Yeah I thought that, but then even if it ate it and you were faced with a polar bear, i'm not sure whether I'd prefer the gorilla or not.
Surely it means you have the bat vs. The Gorilla or you have the taser vs. The Polar Bear haha not you against a Polar Bear with Taser-in-paw you doughnuts

Jesus Christ...

;)

+

I'm happy to have him here but if it is Everton he wants to be at then I'd rather him be there.

That said I have no idea where he wants to be playing next season and for now it does sound like he wants to ram the words of the ManU fans back down their throats, lets hope he does.

Tom Cleverley said a change of scenery was just what he needed after joining Aston Villa on loan from Manchester United on deadline day.

Maligned midfielder Cleverley had become a scapegoat at Old Trafford in 2013-2014 as United finished seventh in the Premier League.

Cleverley did come out in pre-season determined to prove his doubters wrong, however the 24-year-old said he is happy to escape the negativity in Manchester.

"If any footballer gets a bit of stick off their own fans they are going to be hurt," Cleverley said on Thursday. "Football is a game of opinions and you can't please everyone.

"I am happy to get away from some of the negativity. Whenever you are not winning trophies at Man United the players are going to get some stick."

Cleverley was a regular throughout United's pre-season tour of the United States, even captaining the club against Roma.

Though, the England international soon found himself surplus to requirements by manager Louis van Gaal, not that he has any hard feelings.

"I wasn't emotional or anything like that," he said. "I didn't get a chance to say many goodbyes. It is something I had prepared myself for.

"Louis van Gaal was always straight with me. I had a fairly good pre-season where we won every game, but he has his own players.

"The manager made it fairly clear it wasn't going to happen for me there."

Link

I can't remember the last time I've wanted a player to do so well. I'm getting so much shit from man utd fans and although I personally didn't rate him he certainly doesn't deserve the abuse he has received.

Show them Tom and slam those **** mancy mouths shut

Same here, although not from United fans. The twitter trolls erked me too. Really hope he does well for us.

Well he seems a little bitter about the way he left Manu, but this could be a good thing if he is a determined character.

The dark force is strong in this one, hopefully he can use it on the pitch for us and silence critics.  I'd welcome a dark force choke hold on all of the liverpool team on Saturday anyhow lol.

"Tom, would you rather face a Gorilla with a cricket bat or a Polar Bear with a Taser?"

Did he answer that one?

The gorilla with a cricket bat I can buy, but how would a polar bear hold a taser?

However it wants to

• Like 1

Did he answer that one?
What if it was a cricket bat that someone else bought?

Martinez has said that Man U did not want to loan Cleverly to a direct rival.  I guess he managed to miss the sale of Welbeck to Arsenal.

I guess LVG accepts the fact Everton are now rivals along with Spurs & Utd for the also ran spots!

• Like 1

Â