Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Poor Tom,

Some choice comments from his Premier League Q&A on Twitter today:

"Do you think Villa will survive relegation now that you have arrived with your sideways and backwards passing?"

"What's it like knowing a completely new set of fans are going to hate the way you play football?"

and the old classic

"Why are you so shit mate?"

Reminds me of the Going Live 5Star phone in!

Can't imagine he gives two shits what some losers on Twitter have to say tbh.

• Like 1

"Tom, would you rather face a Gorilla with a cricket bat or a Polar Bear with a Taser?"

Did he answer that one?

The gorilla with a cricket bat I can buy, but how would a polar bear hold a taser?

Yeah I thought that, but then even if it ate it and you were faced with a polar bear, i'm not sure whether I'd prefer the gorilla or not.

• Like 1

I don't imagine he'll worry too much either.  Some of the comments are idiotic, but some of them are comedy gold:

"Tom, would you rather face a Gorilla with a cricket bat or a Polar Bear with a Taser?"

Hmm, not sure how effective a taser would be against a polar bear but on the other hand a gorilla would just swat the cricket bat out of your hand like it was a stick.

Did he answer that one?
The gorilla with a cricket bat I can buy, but how would a polar bear hold a taser?

Yeah I thought that, but then even if it ate it and you were faced with a polar bear, i'm not sure whether I'd prefer the gorilla or not.

Surely it means you have the bat vs. The Gorilla or you have the taser vs. The Polar Bear haha not you against a Polar Bear with Taser-in-paw you doughnuts

• Like 2

Did he answer that one?

Surely it means you have the bat vs. The Gorilla or you have the taser vs. The Polar Bear haha not you against a Polar Bear with Taser-in-paw you doughnuts
That makes more sense. I'd assumed the bat and the taser were cellotaped to the hands of the gorilla/bear, like the PG Tips monkeys back in the olden days.

Like someone else said, professional footballers get a lot of crap, those that can't take it get out of the game a lot earlier. Not excusing it at all, but I doubt he cares one bit about it. It does seems a bit of a PR blunder though, surely they'd expect a fiat bit of trolling.

[i didn't add that link, it goes to amazon, no idea why it's there]

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 2

Did he answer that one?

Jesus Christ...

;)

• Like 2

Â