Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

You see my point, though? We usually only get them when they are well past their best. The rest usually being from relegated or lower league clubs.

But you're actually right, I really can't think of the last England international we signed in his mid-20's

Hmmmmmm

Downing was 24 and a current international.

You see my point, though? We usually only get them when they are well past their best. The rest usually being from relegated or lower league clubs.

But you're actually right, I really can't think of the last England international we signed in his mid-20's

Hmmmmmm

Think we have a winner ladies and gents

• Like 1

I've never seen anyone look less pleased to be holding and wearing the Villa shirt. That smile not convincing. Need a natural Smiler back at the club like Carew.

Next signing must have a nice smile. Footballing ability is second in importance

• Like 1

I've never seen anyone look less pleased to be holding and wearing the Villa shirt. That smile not convincing. Need a natural Smiler back at the club like Carew.

Next signing must have a nice smile. Footballing ability is second in importance

What like this chap? Lets not read to much into facial expressions aye they can be misleading :)

4ktu6h.jpg

• Like 2

Hmmmmmm

Lower or relegated clubs. Hadn't boro's just got relegated when we took him from them? Sidwell is probably the most resent example.

Hmmmmmm

Lower or relegated clubs. Hadn't boro's just got relegated when we took him from them? Sidwell is probably the most resent example.

Except Sidwell has never played for England. Downing is the only real one I can think of that's recent

Huh, I never even thought about if he'd ever been in the England squad. Always took for granted that he had early on. Anyway, yes Downing in a way, but as he asked for a player being bought from one of the top clubs or clubs on the same level, Downing doesn't really fit either, does he?

Â