Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Standard Jack interview questions:

'Carlos, Welcome to Aston Villa.  Great to see you here.  What are your thoughts on the move?  You must be very happy to make the move?'

'You must've been impressed with the stadium, you can tell it's a great place to play can't you Carlos?'

'What about the facilities eh?  The training ground?  You must be looking forward to training there?'

'You must be looking forward to playing Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/Man U at VP?'

'For people who haven't seen you play can tell us about what your key strengths are?'

'We have/had another famous (countrymen) here (probably mention JPA), it must be great to be/play for the same club as him'

I'm a few pages late but this is the most spot on thing I've ever read.  :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Buzzing with this signing, nice to see some positivity back! 

Also following JPA im delighted we have signed another Columbian;

Paul Lambert is having a party, bring your vodka, and your Charlie!

• Like 2

Standard Jack interview questions:

'Carlos, Welcome to Aston Villa. Great to see you here. What are your thoughts on the move? You must be very happy to make the move?'

'You must've been impressed with the stadium, you can tell it's a great place to play can't you Carlos?'

'What about the facilities eh? The training ground? You must be looking forward to training there?'

'You must be looking forward to playing Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/Man U at VP?'

'For people who haven't seen you play can tell us about what your key strengths are?'

'We have/had another famous (countrymen) here (probably mention JPA), it must be great to be/play for the same club as him'

I'm a few pages late but this is the most spot on thing I've ever read. :crylaugh:

Can't wait to listen to the interview. Going to play Jack bingo and see how many I get right.

• Like 2

Every time he's on the ball I want the Holte end to ring out with a synchronised "Can you smeeeeeeeeellll what The Rock is cooking?!"

Edited by Sam3773

Â