Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Going to wear the number 24 shirt apparently. Let's hope he's better than the last Carlos who occupied that shirt ;)

I wonder if it's because 2 + 4 = 6? I remember reading ages ago that Yorke chose the number 18 shirt because it added up to 9 and that was the real number he wanted.

I still remember the joke going round when Beckham signed for Real Madrid - he chose 23 because he thought that 2+3=7.

• Like 3

Fingers crossed, the signings of Cissokho and Sanchez will convince Vlaar, Delph and Grealish that new contracts need to be signed. Our team is, dare I say it, shaping up nicely!

• Like 2

Fingers crossed, the signings of Cissokho and Sanchez will convince Vlaar, Delph and Grealish that new contracts need to be signed. Our team is, dare I say it, shaping up nicely!

We need to actually offer them a contract first.

We can now virtually put out an XI that played no, or very little part last season.

Key question is has the quality in the team improved? I believe it has, and we'll certainly be imposing at the back now. Set pieces should be good too with N'Zogbia, Bacuna and Westwood.

With Delph given a bit more freedom and the emergence of Grealish I think we'll be alright over the season. Can't wait for Libor and Benteke to return.

His dancing was great when columbia scored in wc. lets hope we can see some dancing in front of the holte. would love to see baker throwing some shapes preferably from the bench

Why did this make me laugh so much? :lol:

Going to wear the number 24 shirt apparently. Let's hope he's better than the last Carlos who occupied that shirt ;)

I wonder if it's because 2 + 4 = 6? I remember reading ages ago that Yorke chose the number 18 shirt because it added up to 9 and that was the real number he wanted.

I still remember the joke going round when Beckham signed for Real Madrid - he chose 23 because he thought that 2+3=7.

Ha, I never heard that one :P In all seriousness though, I believe he chose the number 23 because it was made famous by Michael Jordan.

Edited by Ginko

Anybody know if he can speak any English? Also is the fee announced, I've seem £1.5 million to £4,5 million.

Think closer to the £4.5m mark but it is split between however many parties. Anybody gonna grab a Sanchez shirt?

Â