Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Apparently a few other clubs were after him. Does anyone know which ones?

It doesn't matter!

Isn't it just a bit of a cliche that you beat off competition. Sometimes you do, sometimes its a bit of PR. I doubt we'll really ever know if anyone else made a serious effort to get him.

I know it doesn't matter, it's interesting though. Although "it doesn't matter was a song by the Rock!

It doesn't matter!

Isn't it just a bit of a cliche that you beat off competition. Sometimes you do, sometimes its a bit of PR. I doubt we'll really ever know if anyone else made a serious effort to get him.

Well, that's one way to distract them while we sign the targeted player.
  • Like 3

It doesn't matter!

I know it doesn't matter, it's interesting though. Although "it doesn't matter was a song by the Rock!

;)

It doesn't matter!

Thought about re wording it but kept it. To be fair Lambert has been called a rocket polisher by a few people at Villa Park

"We want Sanchez."

"So do we!"

"Toss you for it."

"Well if you want him that badly you can have him."

Anyway, this is a great signing, to the point that I can't quite believe we've pulled it off (pun intended).

• Like 2

Who in place of though? 

Richardson for me. He was very good today, but he was absolutely knackered come the end

Need an attacking midfield player in the team and he's got a week to recover.

The whole point of Sanchez should be to free up Westwood and Delph, in particular, to attack though

Does he get the start next week?

While it's dangerous to change a winning team i'd put him in over westwood.

I would play him along side Westwood and move Delph further forward instead of Weimann.

Does he get the start next week?

While it's dangerous to change a winning team i'd put him in over westwood.

I would play him along side Westwood and move Delph further forward instead of Weimann.

I like the idea of Sanchez sitting, delph being box to box and an attacking player having a bit of freedom.

Â