Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Welcome to the Villa Carlos. Now go and kick some ass mofo. Sorry, the afro made me feel like I needed to say that.

This guy's gonna become my favourite player, I just sense it. Says all the right things about the club in his interview and seems like he genuinely wants to be here, which is refreshing.

Don't know about other folk but I'm a bit old school in the fact that I like to see a Villa player make tough tackles and I'm hoping Sanchez gets in his fair share.

Edited by villarocker
  • Like 1

so now we have sanchez, KEA, delph, westwood, gardner and herd can play cm too. options!!!

Having options doesn't mean our midfield is good haha! It's better definitely though. Winger now please i think. Gabby shouldn't automatically be first team and Weimann isn't a natural winger. Need a better option there and maybe Gabby will earn a pale instead of inheriting one. 

Given our current situation and the way we begun in regards to our forays in the market, I really didn't expect us to make one signing that I liked, let alone two in a row. Credit where it is due to the manager for identifying them and pulling them off.

• Like 4

Each time I read his name I can't help but think...

Corlos Sanchez terroristas

Ey Shake

Ey Shake

Ey, Ey, Ey, Ey

Shake, Ta. Ta

And do the Harlem Shake

Ey Shake, Ey

Shake, Shake

Ey

Shake, Shake, Shake

Con los terroristas

Ey, Con los terroristas