Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

For me, the midfield would be Sanchez and Gueye, with the 3rd one being between Westwood/Veretout/Grealish.

Traore up front with Gestede/new signing down the middle, and Gil/Ayew/Sinclair on the left.

Yep.

I want

Gana Carlitos

Grealish Veretout Adama

Ayew/Gestede

• Like 1

Good performance yesterday, not quite the joke player some on his forum would have you believe even if he does play one suicidal pass per game.

As to his role, I'd play him more often than not away from home and in games v top 6 as his marking skills are top class and we obviously have less possession in these games.

Would I play him v Sunderland at home? Nah, we need to win that.

People criticising Tim for taking Sanchez off at Palace should bear in mind that he hadn't played more than 20 minutes this season. Better to have an attacking player on than a DM who's knacked, even if it would have been best of all to have a fit DM on all game (or maybe not, but you can see the logic).

He was good on Saturday.

But his problem last season was a performance like that would be followed by a few games where he looked terrible.

Hopefully he can find some consistency this season. if he does he'll be a fine player for us.

Â