Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

His trouble is that he tries to be too calm if that makes sense? He tries to play it in the wrong area's. I'm terrified every time he gets the ball in defensive positions, he m prats about when you just want him to put his foot through it.

Edited by av1

I don't get it.  I've never got it.

This guy is an absolute liability.

At time he really is.  He looks like an absolute clown out there when under real pressure.  This is an experienced, international player who today just collapsed and offered no guidance or protection to the back 4.

I've never been convinced by him.  Even in a central 3 (when it's better) he still only lasts 60 minutes at most and still gives the ball away time and time and **** time again in ridiculous positions.

What is he actually good at?  I don't know what his "thing" is.

I completely agree TRO, which is particularly ridiculous when we're talking about players who didn't go on international duty. To be fair to Sanchez, he played 90 minutes for Colombia against Peru in New Jersey on September 9th, so in this instance it's more understandable. 

Marking players and breaking up play mostly, though he needs too much time on the ball at the moment and I agree with you that his stamina has to be a major concern. 

Very good man marker, we saw that with Neymar in the summer, he knows the positions to pick up. 

I would just limit him to that as he starts to make errors once he ventures forward.

If it has to be a middle two and he's in it, then it has to be him and Gana who has the mobility.

Westwood hasn't been that bad this season but he lacks the athleticism to cover the ground hence we look overrun like second half today when they're the duo.

Him and Westwood were outnumbered and over-ran in the second half - I don't think that is down to them as individuals.

I would also point out that Bacuna played a suicidal crossfield pass to him for the one he gave away to Mahrez - can't blame him for that one either.

I'm sure if we have had him, Gana and Westwood on the field for the last 20 minutes we would have closed out the game.

I wouldn't be so freaking annoyed if only he was equally shit for Colombia...but when he fecking plays for them he's like another player.............zzz..

He's surrounded by better players in the Colombia team.  They are excellent, we are gash. 

• Like 1

Â