Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

I like him, like his presence, he has a few errors in his bag ,but sometimes it is our own players not reading him properly and not moving for a pass....its not always the player that delivers the pass, sometimes its the intended recipient not paying due attention.

getting to grips with the pace a bit better in the more games he has.

I think we need his presence as Westwood and Cleverly are a bit samey.

• Like 1

He's only played a small amount of games. He will be at his best next season and will get better towards the back end of this season. Has a run of games at least till January now.

Only really 1 mistake all game and it bobbled straight to our player :)

Quite a good passer but definitely prefers to skip an opponent rather than find a man close by, probably why he's been caught on the ball so often, improving very well though and almost looks like he's been at the club for years....having said that is that really a good thing?!!!

I remember when I first saw Vlaar attempting to take the ball past opponents, a few times it didn't work and I thought oh god what is he doing. However, when he had fully adjusted to the speed of the game and so on, I had no issues at all and enjoy seeing it. I think the same will happen with Sanchez, he is confident with the ball at his feet, the only thing that gets to me as that we constantly leave him as one of our last men at the back when we take set pieces and he really isn't fast enough to recover when we lose the ball. 

I like him, our best midfielder at the minute.

• Like 1

Â