Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

If we are going to persist with 5-3-2 (or 3-5-2) then he is perfect for the role as deep lying defensive midfielder. He pushes the ball around well and makes room for the return.

Yep, he is going to make mistakes, but you'd expect with 5 behind him that it shouldn't cost us.

He is already a key player.He adds a lot more aggression, pace, physicality than what was there previous.We don't look a soft touch anymore.His pressurising of Mata in the last minute is a great example of what we have been missing for the last 3 years.

Because of Sanchez, i don't think we will miss Delph that much.

• Like 1

He is already a key player.He adds a lot more aggression, pace, physicality than what was there previous.We don't look a soft touch anymore.His pressurising of Mata in the last minute is a great example of what we have been missing for the last 3 years.

Because of Sanchez, i don't think we will miss Delph that much.

Not so sure about that, I think he can cover some of Delph's qualities but when Delph plays we look far superior and more comfortable in attack and defence. Delph has so much energy and tries to be part of every move, Sanchez seems available for a pass rather than an outlet for moves.

Don't get me wrong though, I think Sanchez is brilliant and am very glad we signed him, there's definitely a lot more to come so maybe your statement will be true.

Words cant describe how sensational this guy was today

He did everything never give the ball away showed great composure and did the work of 3 men what a colossus

The way he ran 10 yards back after a player and stole it back before redistributing it summed up his performance today pure quality

• Like 2

Â