Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

he is getting better and better with every game. I really want Delph to get back into the mix because he will have more ease with going forward while Sanchez sweeps the back. 

Trouble is it will always be Westwood and Cleverley and then one from Cole, Richardson or Sanchez?

he is getting better and better with every game. I really want Delph to get back into the mix because he will have more ease with going forward while Sanchez sweeps the back. 

Trouble is it will always be Westwood and Cleverley and then one from Cole, Richardson or Sanchez?

=================Guzan===================

=======Vlaar/Senderos==Baker/Okore==========

Hutton============================Cissokho

================Sanchez==================

==========Westwood===Cleverley============

=================Delph===================

=========(Gabby/Weimann/Grealish)*=========

===============Benteke===================

*Free attacking mid/No9 role

Apart from CB, my favourite Villa player, although Okores isn't far behind,

At the risk of getting slagged off, but for me the midfield looked a better balance with Sanchez at the back and Richardsons running off the ball.

Have to say Sanchez does tire the last 10 mins though.

He did great in the first half playing in a more advanced role and then was solid when he dropped back in for Westwood.  What I really like about him is despite his dodgy start where he cost us some goals he has stuck to playing his game the same way and is now looking like he could be a really top signing. I thought he was just gonna be a ball winner and then lay off the easy pass but he has so much more to his game and appears to have a good range of passing.  Viva la Roca

• Like 1

I like him as a player, but he has to take some blame for Westwood's injury due to the hospital pass he gave him when it should have been an easy lay off.

For a supposedly defensive player he takes a lot of risks on the ball, so I think he will cost us in some games, but he is worth it.

He's improving which is key but still think he's a bit of a luxury player at the moment. For all the sublime cross field passes or through balls, he still has the tendency to hesitate on the ball, get surprised by how quickly he's closed down or play sloppy easy balls that put us in trouble. At the moment I think he's more likely to cost us points than gain us them, but given maybe this season to settle he might prove a solid, even good, acquisition.

Still needs to sort out his dwelling on the ball or passing short in the defensive third.

Someone mentioned a few weeks back that he looks more like an attacking player, I'd agree, looks much happier passing forward and taking a touch in oppositions half.

Let's hope he can stay fit and improve on his defensive mistakes, we're definitely going to need central midfielders in the coming weeks.

I like him. But I get the feeling we're gonna have to prepare for the occasional error. Even today (when he played generally very well) he then made that trip at the edge of the box in the dying minutes - just like the spurs game. Didn't get punished this time, but I get the feeling he's just gonna be one of those players, a 'one error per match , let's hope it's not costly' player.

Still very much finding his feet and adjusting to the Prem from Spanish football where you'd have to imagine he would have had far far more time on the ball.

He makes mistakes but I think they will iron a lot of that out of his game.

If and when they do I think we will have a player that we've needed for years as it is I think he has already proven to be a positive addition to the side.

Â