Aly Cissokho

samjp26

I think he makes us a slightly more attractive side to play for. So not only does he improve our defence and is a known name, when you look at our first team we don't look to shabby which hopefully means we can attract more players to villa park.

It's odd how Villa fans are usually more pessimistic than football fans yet with this we seem far more optimistic than most other football fans, many of whom seem to think this is a terrible signing. Then again, a lot of football fans only know about English football.

Would be interesting to know how much Lambert has spent on LB's during his time here. I have a good feeling about this one though.

less than Sunderland have just spent on one semi decent midfielder

Even if we had the money I wouldn't want us to spending that much on someone like Rodwell.

Neither would I.  Just saying it puts it into perspective

One thing if you look along the line Cissokho , Okore , Vlaar and Hutton you at least have alot of strength and height there now

I was thinking that, that back four is full of absolute units and if we get a solid DM infront of them we'll be more solid at the back than we have been for years!

Experienced ones at that.

Big change from the last two seasons.

I think he makes us a slightly more attractive side to play for. So not only does he improve our defence and is a known name, when you look at our first team we don't look to shabby which hopefully means we can attract more players to villa park.

It could even sway Vlaar into signing a new deal, you never know!

It's odd how Villa fans are usually more pessimistic than football fans yet with this we seem far more optimistic than most other football fans, many of whom seem to think this is a terrible signing. Then again, a lot of football fans only know about English football.

Would be interesting to know how much Lambert has spent on LB's during his time here. I have a good feeling about this one though.

less than Sunderland have just spent on one semi decent midfielder

Even if we had the money I wouldn't want us to spending that much on someone like Rodwell.

I said a similar thing in another thread. If you look at some of the amounts being thrown around for half decent players, I'm almost pleased that we are restricted financially

When I click that link, it says 'Sorry this video does not exist'. Presumably it was a video of all the minutes he played for the team that finished 2nd in the league, showing all his good and bad bits... And not some piss take video? ;)

When I click that link, it says 'Sorry this video does not exist'. Presumably it was a video of all the minutes he played for the team that finished 2nd in the league, showing all his good and bad bits... And not some piss take video? ;)

There's a piss take video? Didn't know.. oh wait you mean the one that has been posted a good 10 times so far?

• Like 1

Â