Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Would be interesting to know how much Lambert has spent on LB's during his time here. I have a good feeling about this one though.

less than Sunderland have just spent on one semi decent midfielder

Would be interesting to know how much Lambert has spent on LB's during his time here. I have a good feeling about this one though.

Probably around the same amount MON spent on just Warnock

Good luck Aly hope you do well here

• Like 1

About £5m for the lot.
Then actually for 5m we have a decent (and experienced) LB, and 2 young LB's who could still turn out to be decent. Not too shabby.

At least he has some Premier Leagye experience. When you're shopping in Poundland that's not so easy to find.

we're not even in poundlan it's 50p land and the oxfam charity shop for us
  • Like 1

I don't know, but there's more chance of him selling next summer, than this summer, in my opinion.

Edit: In response to DcJonah's post from last page.

Edited by Rob182

About £5m for the lot.

About half a Steven Warnock basically!!

I think our left side will be fine defensively this year. 

I think Lambert is also building a bit of flexibility into our side in that the 4 3 3 / 4 5 1 we used last season may be scrapped for home matches for a 5 3 2 or 4 4 2. Will be interesting to see how we line up for home matches when Tekkers and Kozak are back fit. 

I think we've a solid mid table squad this season especially if we sign another midfielder before the window shuts. 

• Like 1

One thing if you look along the line Cissokho , Okore , Vlaar and Hutton you at least have alot of strength and height there now

I was thinking that, that back four is full of absolute units and if we get a solid DM infront of them we'll be more solid at the back than we have been for years!

It's odd how Villa fans are usually more pessimistic than football fans yet with this we seem far more optimistic than most other football fans, many of whom seem to think this is a terrible signing. Then again, a lot of football fans only know about English football.

less than Sunderland have just spent on one semi decent midfielder

Even if we had the money I wouldn't want us to spending that much on someone like Rodwell.

• Like 2

Â