Aly Cissokho

samjp26

My mate who's a Plop fan reckons if Lambert tells him to sit in defence and not over commit he will be a solid player for us.

If however we expect him to attack then he says dont expect him back in our own half for 5 minutes coz he is like a slug getting back.

But we are stronger with him here no doubt.

Welcome!

Reading RAWK the general gist of Cissokho is that he is a nice bloke, good aerial presence but has a poor first touch, isn't good at attacking with the ball, can't cross, lacks attention and most times he was the weak link on the left

Not overly excited with this but wish him all the best

To be honest, if he can just defend and play a 5 yard pass to Delph/Westwood then that will do for me. 

For too long we've had full backs who aren't very good at defending, his aerial ability will make us more solid defensively.

If he also just sits deep and defends then this will allow us to play N'Zogbia in front of him.  

• Like 4

To be honest, if he can just defend and play a 5 yard pass to Delph/Westwood then that will do for me.

If he also just sits deep and defends then this will allow us to play N'Zogbia in front of him.

Two very good points!

• Like 1

Brilliant bit of business. Need a good LB but an OK one will do.

wellll I am not sure on that. I'd rather our business be for once not in the bargain basement bins and actually give Lambert a chance of signing quality. Not that ain't going to happen. Still another body and I wish him well.

He's a decent signing considering our current situation and also a 4 year deal is a bit more promising. He's the first LB I can remember with a bit of physical presence for a while as well.

Not overly fussed about the Liverpool fans opinions, I'll make my own mind up, but let's face it, we're light years away from them and are interested in players to keep us in the League rather than ones that will win it. A definite improvement on what we've got for me

Brilliant bit of business. Need a good LB but an OK one will do.

wellll I am not sure on that. I'd rather our business be for once not in the bargain basement bins and actually give Lambert a chance of signing quality. Not that ain't going to happen. Still another body and I wish him well.
Doesn't mean it's in the bargain barrel if it's cheap signing and a good player. It means it's good business in my eyes.
  • Like 1

Â