Philippe Senderos

samjp26

I'm guessing that we couldn't afford to go with both Senderos and Okore in the 25 man squad given injury situation, so Big Phil missed out.

Could you imagine going into a season with Senderos, Okore and Vlaar in the squad, with only Clark and Baker for cover. Oh wait a minute.....

If Senderos was fit I would rather have him than Okore, I'm not a big fan of Okore

I'm guessing that we couldn't afford to go with both Senderos and Okore in the 25 man squad given injury situation, so Big Phil missed out.

Could you imagine going into a season with Senderos, Okore and Vlaar in the squad, with only Clark and Baker for cover. Oh wait a minute.....

If Senderos was fit I would rather have him than Okore, I'm not a big fan of Okore

Okore is still young so can still improve greatly.

I really hope this is true - maybe Sherwood has come to his senses re: Senderos. 

I guess not. Disappointed with Sherwood here. 

I think we've got enough cover at CB now and Senderos can't be relied on due to his injuries.

Shame as he looked decent in the few games he played 

The latter has a future so I think it's a much better option. I also rate Okore.

The latter has a future so I think it's a much better option. I also rate Okore.

I'm still unsure about Okore personally, he hasnt inpressed me much when he has played

I'm still unsure about Okore personally, he hasnt inpressed me much when he has played

I think he has been fine. He's been having a lot of issues with injuries unfortunately, but with some more regular play if only in the cups, I think he'll grow into being a complete article. He's both strong and has control over the ball so I'm fairly optimistic.

• 1 month later...

We cannot bring him back till Jan, he's not been registered to play we left him out for Joe Cole.

What are the rules around this now being as Cole is no longer here? Can we fill his space

We cannot bring him back till Jan, he's not been registered to play we left him out for Joe Cole.

What are the rules around this now being as Cole is no longer here? Can we fill his space

I don't think we can register him until Jan, plus Cole only on loan for a few weeks.

• Like 1

I thought Senderos did a pretty good job for us.  Would be good to get back in as a back up.

I'd rather have Senderos and Richards than Clark/Lescott paired with Richards

• Like 2

The official website is so poor .

I have just noticed that in Almeida Tiago llori's profile it displays his nationality as "English" ?

Great job guys, you can't get a more English name than that.

Oh my , apparently Gestede is French on there and so is Ayew? ! 

Edited by dounavilla

Â