$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

No it's a forum on Free Forums setup by AVFC Transfer Tweet.

Thought so. I just wasn't sure why the orginal post said it was from TBAR.

Someone there had posted a link to it.

Ah, ok. I understand now, thanks.

As far as I know, and this might turn out to be rubbish, but there's no likelhood of any imminent deal. I suspect that at the end of the season RL will say he's open to offers if...conditions...price...can take the club on a level...etc. Otherwise, carry on...

• Like 2

I think Randy will either say that he's going because he's found a buyer or co-owner or he will say that he's here for the long run even if secretly he's hoping for a buyer. I don't think he'd ever come out and say that the club is for sale and he wants out.

As far as I know, and this might turn out to be rubbish, but there's no likelhood of any imminent deal. I suspect that at the end of the season RL will say he's open to offers if...conditions...price...can take the club on a level...etc. Otherwise, carry on...

I actually think he's been open to that for 2-3 years.

Remember guys, if you don't hear it from me it's BS. I'm your official source on takeovers! ;)

Then you best get yer arse in gear and get some info. This lack if info shite wouldn't happen in Andy Coulson's day rkid!! ;)

like I said a few posts back - there is (1) being open to offers - AND (2) actively seeking a buyer.  I would think that Randy has been at 1 - Since the tail end of the houllier era - at least - I am hoping he has now shifted to 2 and is actively seeking a buyer...

Agreed. I think the way the clubs been run shows that. I think his statement means its something more.

Course it has-Just like the one in 2006 eh?

We're getting taken over, things like this happen, deal with it.

We're not going to become the next Man City, we'll have American owners who will run it like a business (see other American owners)

Can't see what all the fuss is about or why it will be an epic let down?

Course it has-Just like the one in 2006 eh?

We're getting taken over, things like this happen, deal with it.

We're not going to become the next Man City, we'll have American owners who will run it like a business (see other American owners)

Can't see what all the fuss is about or why it will be an epic let down?

Because it's change and we are absolutely **** gagging for that.

Like many others, I'll take my chances with someone new now thanks.

• Like 3