$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Looks like it's not us being taken over - seen on BBC Midlands News that it's the Shit down the road in Green Lane Small Heath. Interested parties from China, Middle East and Australia. Hopefully they gonna build a huge Wing Yip or Walkabout n get rid of the neanderthals once and for all

That game broke many a joystick. No pun intended

I broke how many joysticks. Did anyone on here actually finish it? My wrist was always knackered trying to complete it lol

And you nearly went blind too!!!  :huh:  ;)

I know theres a distinct possibility that we wont be sold this summer, but ill still be very dissapointed if we get another year of lambert signing players on the cheap and serving up this pile of steaming crap and calling it football. Please find someone to sell us to lerner

Edited by tomaspg

What doesn't really make sense in my head is that TBAR were willing to reveal the identity of the new owners and were very sure it was a done deal. They're also very sure that a manager has been approached who is "exciting".... why would they reveal who the potential owners are but not the manager who's been approached? 

I reckon that Admin guy is ITK, I think he has a source, but I really don't think his source is all that clued up. I'd take everything from that site with a pinch of salt. On one hand fair play to them, they're willing to put what they (think they) know out into the public. I'd rather they do that then do the cryptic clue BS which some users do on here. Which is frankly pointless.

Personally I think we'll get taken over in the summer, Randy's statement kinda clarified that to me (reading between the lines), my guess would be Philip Anschutz. 

• Like 1

TBAR broke the news before anyone that a takeover is imminent-Everyone else has slowly been dragged kicking & screaming towards this conclusion.

I don't understand the continued attempts to discredit them. They've been the first to break both big news stories, making minor (cue the usual pedantics picking up on this) mistakes.

By discrediting them with no hard facts of your own, makes you look anything but ITK

There is room out there for TBAR, it won't result in the demise of this board so what is all the fuss about?

Live & let live I say

• Like 1

TBAR broke the news before anyone that a takeover is imminent-Everyone else has slowly been dragged kicking & screaming towards this conclusion.

I don't understand the continued attempts to discredit them. They've been the first to break both big news stories, making minor (cue the usual pedantics picking up on this) mistakes.

By discrediting them with no hard facts of your own, makes you look anything but ITK

There is room out there for TBAR, it won't result in the demise of this board so what is all the fuss about?

Live & let live I say

I don't see anyone trying to discredit them. If you read my post I say fair play to them. My post is purely observational without an agenda. 

• Like 1

I don't think TBAR have a long track record of getting things right.  People are just saying be cautious about taking everything the admin guy says as gospel.  He may have got one thing right but that doesnt mean he will get everything right. 

What possible reason would I want to brown nose a site that I'm not even registered on?

Pray tell what I could possibly gain by sticking up for them?

Its when people on here who know nothing about nothing, claiming its guesswork that prompts me to post.

They got it right-Get over it.

I don't think TBAR have a long track record of getting things right. People are just saying be cautious about taking everything the admin guy says as gospel. He may have got one thing right but that doesnt mean he will get everything right.

Its only a new site, they are trying to get users. Imo losing a lot of credibility in the process.

What possible reason would I want to brown nose a site that I'm not even registered on?

Its when people on here who know nothing about nothing, claiming its guesswork that prompts me to post.

seh6p.gif

Calm down "Admin".

;)

• Like 4

Quick question, what did they get right?

And we're off..............

1. The Culverhouse thing (other than he was suspended, not sacked)

2. That a takeover is on the cards

They named the owners prematurely & discovered afterwards that its possible someone else is interested.

Unless their source is either Lerner or Falkner, the info is not going to be up to that presise moment.

The fact that leaks are filtering out should tell even the most stupid on here that its at quite an advanced stage.

Lerner didn't place an ad in the Times last week & get responses in the space of a week. Its been going on for months without anyone knowing. Its only now as things have progressed that more & more people are having to become involved-This makes it more likely that news will filter out which is whats happened.

Saying there will be a takeover is something many have predicted for a while though, especially since the whole debt-to-equity thing. Granted, he was first to the Culverhouse news and that's where he gained a little credibility in my eyes...BUT he then cast a big shadow over it by conclusively stating who our new owners were then flip-flapping later saying a second bid has come in.