$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I think no one has a clue who is going to be the next owner of villa if randy sells it's all just people speculating as such

I think Randy's statement might even turn out to be 'Ill sell if anyone is interested' - which translates to 'Not for Sale'  

The key thing is Randy actually seeking a buyer ? - I remember Ellis spinning the above line for years - when he came out and said he had 'Taken steps to find a buyer' - events moved pretty quickly after that.

I think it is job of merchant banks to find investors\buyers ?  - anyone know how these things work ?

Edited by smetrov

Seeing as people are fast running out of people in the US to name as our potential buyers it seems it will only be a matter of time until those who have visited the US become the focus of speculation.

I would therefore like to rule myself out as an interested party, I will not be making a bid for the club.

I will however male my position clear come the summer....

Not staying in the closet any longer??? :-)

I think no one has a clue who is going to be the next owner of villa if randy sells it's all just people speculating as such

I think Randy's statement might even turn out to be 'Ill sell if anyone is interested' - which translates to 'Not for Sale'  

The key thing is Randy actually seeking a buyer ? - I remember Ellis spinning the above line for years - when he came out and said he had 'Taken steps to find a buyer' - events moved pretty quickly after that.

I think it is job of merchant banks to find investors\buyers ?  - anyone know how these things work ?

Allegedly Randy has hired an agency in America to find a buyer for the club. Randy wants out of sport all together, it has drained him immensely. This is not an Ellis or Kenwright ploy to hold onto power, Lerner is finished with sport. 

Lunchtime I thought I would check out the UK movements of the desired duo, Ellison and Anschutz.

Ellison flies to London semi-regularly, and was there last month.

Anschutz's jets rarely darken the shores of the UK.

If either are interested, they haven't been near enough to kick the tyres.

Allegedly Randy has hired an agency in America to find a buyer for the club. Randy wants out of sport all together, it has drained him immensely. This is not an Ellis or Kenwright ploy to hold onto power, Lerner is finished with sport. 

Hope you right - and we get a swift and positive conclusion

Great work Sherlock, keep it up. :)
ya but why the hell do people keeping make up bullshit saying this lad is buying us etc that's all I m saying at the end of the season randy might just say he will sell if there is an offer that meets his valuation there might be no takeover at all

Lunchtime I thought I would check out the UK movements of the desired duo, Ellison and Anschutz.

But neither has Lerner...

• Like 3

Great work Sherlock, keep it up. :)
ya but why the hell do people keeping make up bullshit saying this lad is buying us etc that's all I m saying at the end of the season randy might just say he will sell if there is an offer that meets his valuation there might be no takeover at all

Nobody knows who is buying us (yet). There will be confidentiality agreements signed between interested parties and Lerner.

But neither has Lerner...

Good point.

Ellison will be flying to London 99 times out of 100 to go to Bracknell where the UK offices are for his company.

Poor bugger. Bracknell is a shithole. 

Unlike Ellis who's a complete ars....nah it's ok - gotta give the old git a break!!

I imagine if the rumours are true and the buyer (if there is one) is from North America then most of the negotiations would've taken place in the US/Canada.

Imagine that all the rumors are true it`s just that they are actually taking over sha, thus becoming king of midlands within 3 years. In an infamous win where Pogba scores his second goal in front of the holte end while kissing their badge, in 5-0 victory.

Yes I am bored

I imagine if the rumours are true and the buyer (if there is one) is from North America then most of the negotiations would've taken place in the US/Canada.

Imagine that all the rumors are true it`s just that they are actually taking over sha, thus becoming king of midlands within 3 years. In an infamous win where Pogba scores his second goal in front of the holte end while kissing their badge, in 5-0 victory.

Yes I am bored

You are also in dire need of medical attention!