$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I think no one has a clue who is going to be the next owner of villa if randy sells it's all just people speculating as such

I think Randy's statement might even turn out to be 'Ill sell if anyone is interested' - which translates to 'Not for Sale'  

The key thing is Randy actually seeking a buyer ? - I remember Ellis spinning the above line for years - when he came out and said he had 'Taken steps to find a buyer' - events moved pretty quickly after that.

I think it is job of merchant banks to find investors\buyers ?  - anyone know how these things work ?

Allegedly Randy has hired an agency in America to find a buyer for the club. Randy wants out of sport all together, it has drained him immensely. This is not an Ellis or Kenwright ploy to hold onto power, Lerner is finished with sport. 

The world of sport claps its hands and breathes a massive sigh of relief.  Crap football managers however, are crying into their pillows as their chances of earning millions for being utterly shite just receded 1,000%.

By transfering debt earlier, is it possible that RL could remain an owner but have another backer who buys shares and invests in us rather than buying the club, could this be why RL says he will discuss his role with the club at the end of the season rather than a sale.

this.

I don't think its as clear cut as some think (re him selling up)

Its quite possible he has sought additional investment and this is what will be announced after the season.

I think its highly plausible.

• Like 1

Latest TBAR info. Make of it what you will. To me seems to detail to be complete bully.http://avfctranstweet.freeforums.net/thread/7/breaking-takeover-latest

Won't load on my phone for some reason, what's it say?

Blah blah, the Russians are coming, 8 billions. Move over abramovich! Blah blah. Definitely selling is on the cards.....

That's just a forum set up by the  avfctransfertweet twitter guy who seems to come up with a lot of random stuff, the other day he was saying that Angel was going to be the manager next year.

I'm sure he's a good guy and doesn't mean any harm but I think he's mostly just having fun with stuff he comes out with

No it's a forum on Free Forums setup by AVFC Transfer Tweet.

Thought so. I just wasn't sure why the orginal post said it was from TBAR.

Someone there had posted a link to it.