$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I've just heard that Daley Thomson is trying to buy us.  Anyone here ITK?

Yes.

Daley Thompson was a successful and popular decathlete in the early 1980's, he made a fortune from sales of Daley Thompson's Decathlon on the Spectrum and is now worth £20b.

It was lucky that he had the same name.

I've just heard that Daley Thomson is trying to buy us.  Anyone here ITK?

Yes.

Daley Thompson was a successful and popular decathlete in the early 1980's, he made a fortune from sales of Daley Thompson's Decathlon on the Spectrum and is now worth £20b.

It was lucky that he had the same name.

He had the idea for the game and then took up athletics to help with the marketing.

• Like 1

That game broke many a joystick. No pun intended

I broke how many joysticks. Did anyone on here actually finish it? My wrist was always knackered trying to complete it lol

Are you sure you were playing with the right joystick when you knackered your wrist?  :D

• Like 2

That game broke many a joystick. No pun intended

I broke how many joysticks. Did anyone on here actually finish it? My wrist was always knackered trying to complete it lol

Are you sure you were playing with the right joystick when you knackered your wrist? :D

Gave strength for future activities ;)

• Like 1

I've come to the conclusion that everyone know everything about nothing, and not to much about that!

So if you know somebody that nobody knows then you must know villa's new owners.

Edited by Amo69

I think Randy will either say that he's going because he's found a buyer or co-owner or he will say that he's here for the long run even if secretly he's hoping for a buyer. I don't think he'd ever come out and say that the club is for sale and he wants out.

He could spin the Ellis line

"I am not aware of anyone of anyone who wants to get involved to that extent - I will continue to be Aston Villa chairman until such parties make themselves known'   > Gives new boss Malky Mackay £18m for players - with £25k wage cap

Just scouting around the web - Im starting to think this is a lot of fuss about very little. - A couple of mods on here, Nursey, Kendrick, Hodgson, are all saying something like - 'yeah sure Lerner will listen to offers - but no deal imminent' - thats probably what his end of season statement will be.....

Just scouting around the web - Im starting to think this is a lot of fuss about very little. - A couple of mods on here, Nursey, Kendrick, Hodgson, are all saying something like - 'yeah sure Lerner will listen to offers - but no deal imminent' - thats probably what his end of season statement will be.....

i think the same

I got a feeling this won't happen.

I have every impression that it will happen. I just feel that the majority of the fan base are so over-excited and want Ellison or Anschutz that anything else will be a disappointment regardless. 

I bet Deadly Doug is the buyer, Graham Taylor to be installed as manager, and Lee Hendrie will be the attacking midfielder we've been craving. Happy days...

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1