$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Based on nothing at all barring the snowball effect, people are talking about Phillip Anschutz, Larry Ellison, Simpson / Davies, et al but why did the Micky Arison rumours die down?

Kwan has said the team they own are not successful, would rule out Arison.

• Like 1

I have some sympathy for posters who occasionally get little bits of info and post in good faith which later proves to be incorrect because something happened.

What I cannot abide is posters pretending to be ITK and making up stuff because its like they are taking the pee out of every Villa fan on here.

Now there are one or two posters on TBAR who have made very definite claims about the next 48 hours so will be very interesting how that pans out.

Welcome back.

Right folks, the last I don't know how many pages have been about as much fun as watching a DVD of our season on a loop.

Can we please stop posting about posters, end the puns and just get back to talking about the topic of the club being for sale.

Thanks

• Like 2

Based on nothing at all barring the snowball effect, people are talking about Phillip Anschutz, Larry Ellison, Simpson / Davies, et al but why did the Micky Arison rumours die down?

I still think the suggestion of Vivek Ranadive is being overlooked by everybody.

Right according to Kwan's hints: Owns an American sports team that aren't successful (at the minute) 

Right according to the hints from the other night: He is Indian

Before taking over the Kings, his ownership group owned the Golden State Warriors, so he definitely isn't new to sport despite only buying the Kings last year. He previously had interest in buying an Indian cricket team and you can find several articles and interviews where he expresses his love for all sorts of sports, although predominantly cricket and soccer.

• Like 1

Right folks, the last I don't know how many pages have been about as much fun as watching a DVD of our season on a loop.

Can we please stop posting about posters, end the puns and just get back to talking about the topic of the club being for sale.

Thanks

wait a second.... the club is for sale?

Thanks

wait a second.... the club is for sale?

does the manager know?

I still think the suggestion of Vivek Ranadive is being overlooked by everybody.

Right according to Kwan's hints: Owns an American sports team that aren't successful (at the minute) 

Right according to the hints from the other night: He is Indian

Before taking over the Kings, his ownership group owned the Golden State Warriors, so he definitely isn't new to sport despite only buying the Kings last year. He previously had interest in buying an Indian cricket team and you can find several articles and interviews where he expresses his love for all sorts of sports, although predominantly cricket and soccer.

Don't think he's owned the team long enough to call the well run to be honest, NBA is the sport I watch most after racing & soccer.

TrentVilla 1 Admin 0

Lambert is staying....for now

Out of interest, what percentage do you have me on now? :)

He could tell you but that would be post on poster and nothing to do with us being sold! ;)

• Like 2

It's an article by James Nursey in the 'Mirror'. Hints at no buyers lined up so Lambert staying and out of contract players being offered new contracts

Did say no "firm" buyers though. Not sure if that's because he knows something or if he's just covering himself.

So that means takeover is no where near then.

Good times.

Not necessarily, it just means he's carrying on for the time being but that could easily change in the next 6 weeks or so.

Edited by Mantis

I am going to throw this out there as I have no idea if true so will be just as interested to find out.

Got told the deal is already done and has been virtually in the bag since Xmas. He said it will be announced first week in June.

He also said Albrighton to Leicester as they will match his Villa wages. So will Everton but he wants regular footy. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

Obvious who he reckons he is mates with!!

The Albrighton to Leicester thing is being reported in the Mirror.

Can't remember seeing it anywhere other than here?

Stop looking for conspiracy theories. There's no buyer, there will be one eventually but in the meantime we are going to struggle massively. All this talk of new owners should now be put to bed until news of actual interested parties arises. We were never sold, aren't in the process of being sold and are just up for sale. End of

• Like 3