$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Peter Gregory who has made his billions through various internet businesses.

Since you are active, Mendi. Care to respond to my earlier post asking you a couple of questions? - http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/11199-£200-milion-us-takeover/page-405#entry1341964

Mendi: People who have access to information on multi million dollar corporate deals generally have a some sort of business schooling, usually from a very highly regarded University. If you are passing information on that you genuinely believe is true, what makes you qualified to 'receive' this information? I realise you wouldn't want to give away a 'source', but why do you personally seemingly have access to top secret business dealings?

Edited by Chewie
  • Like 1

Which people saying it until Matt from Birmingham mail does not say a word their nothing to report. I seen the daily star man tweets but like i said the takeover isn't anywhere near to be done until lerner lowers his demands. We got 5 people who want us.

Does that include the fictional character from tv show you just mentioned? Or does he make it 6?

• Like 2

Which people saying it until Matt from Birmingham mail does not say a word their nothing to report. I seen the daily star man tweets but like i said the takeover isn't anywhere near to be done until lerner lowers his demands. We got 5 people who want us.

But you said Ellison was buying us?

Will you just keep changing the story each time your stories are proven wrong?

Net assets were £27m when Randy bought us, PPE was listed at roughly £41m, other intangibles (assuming this was players registrations were £19m. It's tough to see how he can justify asking for £200m when you consider most of the money he has pumped in has been blown on overpaid & overpriced players.

The answer is simple.

Last season (2012-2013), villa earns £43M from The TV deal, for 2013-2014 we earns £73M, this changes everything. We 're no longer a loss making team, we will turn a profit (around £20M) in the next accounts, and suddenly we're a much more attractive proposition.

Edited by dukes

But you said Ellison was buying us?

Will you just keep changing the story each time your stories are proven wrong?

on the second matter Ellison wants us but we have others in the wings, so how that changing subjects

Peter Gregory who has made his billions through various internet businesses.

Since you are active, Mendi. Care to respond to my earlier post asking you a couple of questions? - http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/11199-%C2%A3200-milion-us-takeover/page-405#entry1341964

Mendi: People who have access to information on multi million dollar corporate deals generally have a some sort of business schooling, usually from a very highly regarded University. If you are passing information on that you genuinely believe is true, what makes you qualified to 'receive' this information? I realise you wouldn't want to give away a 'source', but why do you personally seemingly have access to top secret business dealings?

Sorry i don't like to comment.

Edited by Mendi

I have heard little snippets that a consortium headed by Peter Gregory

And here we have the proof. I pmed that little snippet and without any googling he posts it as a possibility.

Sorry Mendi but if you were in the know you would have told me I was wrong.

Silicon Valley is very funny.....

Well it not from me i posted it in hoping you would comment and you have.  you said to post it on your behalf because you had issue posting. This bloke wanted us last year but Randy was not keen on him.

So the answer to your sad pm is he does not want us,  so cut down sending me emails after emails.

Edited by Mendi

Sorry i don't like to comment.

Well that is unfortunate, since you seem very eager to comment when you have some sort of non reputable speculation. Everyone has been making a joke of your posts, do you not think you should lend some sort of credibility to what you are saying? Anything at all?

I have heard little snippets that a consortium headed by Peter Gregory

And here we have the proof. I pmed that little snippet and without any googling he posts it as a possibility.

Sorry Mendi but if you were in the know you would have told me I was wrong.

Silicon Valley is very funny.....

Well it not from me i posted it in hoping you would comment and you have.  you said to post it on your behalf because you had issue posting. This bloke wanted us last year but Randy was not keen on him.

So the answer to your sad pm is he does not want us,  so cut down sending me emails after emails.

Are you sure you want to go with this because I can copy and paste the PMS between us.

Remove the lie or be damned

Five potential new owners sounds like a good number hopefully none of them are chancers. We've got Keith Harris helping us out so that's good, I think. Could be a long drawn out process.

• Like 1

If a takeover doesn't happen by July, I say we start sacrificing folk.

This. And from a financial point of view we should start with Darren Bent. I'll be sorry to see him go, but, well, Greater Good etc.

Any views on preferred method of sacrifice?

Seeing as he kept us up a couple of seasons ago, we probably owe it to him to use the comfy cushions.

If a takeover doesn't happen by July, I say we start sacrificing folk.

Kwan at a time? Or do we start with all the women and children and save all the mendi for later?

• Like 1

To all the wannabe ITK's and all that believe anything they say:

quote-the-deepest-sin-against-the-human-

Unless you can prove it then keep stum!

Then why believe that they're 'wannabes' or that people believe them without evidence of that.

"no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white".

Karl Popper

• Like 1

See, this is exactly the sort of negative tactics that we've seen too much of in the past two seasons here on VT. Any sign of trouble, just hoof it away. Completely lacking in any guile or modern style. This old school modding just doesn't cut it in the modern web. It's the sort of thing that has seen the site constantly battle with relegation to the second page on Google. This isn't some small Heath Ledger fansite, this is Villa Talk. We practically founded football forums and were one of the biggest forums in England.

And it's not just the moderation tactics. We've had some absolutely useless new additions to this site as well. There's been a serious lack of investment in the past couple of years. We've got in the likes of Mendi, whose grammatical positioning is all over the place. Couldn't defend an argument to save his life. This is Villa Talk. We used to have posters like GaztonVilla. We should be looking at quality posters from the Netherlands and France, like your man with the Lego. Seen a few clips of him on YouTube and he is class. It's not good enough to be getting in cheap second division posters like Mendi.

BLANDY OUT.

What's Blandy supposed to do when you've still got posters like AVFC-Prideofbrum hanging around on 33,000 posts but refusing to put a shift in for the board?  Mendi's come in, tried his best but his lack of experience is beginning to show, and the massive Peter Gregory bollock dropping is symptomatic of younger posters.  Wait until he's had  a full season next to the (very much) older Drat before writing him off.

• Like 3

To all the wannabe ITK's and all that believe anything they say:

quote-the-deepest-sin-against-the-human-

Unless you can prove it then keep stum!

Then why believe that they're 'wannabes' or that people believe them without evidence of that.

"no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white".

Karl Popper

I thought that would be fairly obvious really.

There is no evidence that they are ITK's so therefore they are wannabe ITK's and there is plenty of evidence that people believe them throughout the many pages of this thread.