Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

I wonder if she has to give him her powers?

I think a really useful power for John would be the ability to know exactly what the weather is going to be doing for up to a fortnight in advance.

"Winter is coming"

"No it's not"

You boys are awful at talking in code, and avoiding spoilers. :lol:

I'd have guessed that it had to happen though, especially as it's almost certainly him fighting at Winterfell in the trailer. 

Hopefully we have a certain flashback scene too

You want to see her naked old lady body again don't you?

It would be an odd flashback, as it only happened in the previous episode, but I guess if you want to see it, that's your prerogative.

Yup to be honest I am ready for the action to unfold now and everyone to meet and just have a massive royal rumble.

And then the serious would be as good as over, and we'd all complain they'd rushed it!

I'm with BOF, drag it on all they want. I would like GoT to replace Corrie as a never-ending series that we can watch every other night until we die. Come to think about it, Melisandre did look a bit like Gail Platt at the end.

• Like 3

Just read what is apparently the plot of the next episode.

Apparently, Ramsey kills Roose by stabbing him while hugging, then feeds Walda & her son to the dogs.

Tyrion frees the dragons but they don't leave, they just kind of do nothing.

Bran has a vision from the past, with Ned, Benjen, Lyanna & Hodor, Hodor is talking normally and Bran awakes and asks him why he doesn't talk properly to which Hodor replies "Bran, you have freed me from this horrible spell", just kidding he says "Hodor!"

Theon doesn't want to go to Castle Black and leaves Sansa with B & P.

Baleon is pushed down a stairs by his brother and dies.

Jamie has a chat with the high sparrow.

Few non-important NW characters die, Alliser gets captured. Mellisandre performs a resurrection on Jon Snow, nothing happens. Everyone leaves. Except Ghost, after a few mins, Jon starts hyperventilating, then the credits roll.

Another great episode. Loving it, I hope this thing just keeps going year after year. The immersive style of the show is **** devastating. Brilliant stuff.

• Like 1

Good episode again.

This series, unusual for the show as a whole, isn't messing about. Loose ends tied up, plot development everywhere, and even a scene with the world's second most dull plotline that wasn't completely shit.

Bravo Game of Thrones.

18 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Found it disappointing that it didn't show the baby being eaten by the dogs

Game of Thrones is going soft

Infantist.:P

Edited by AJ

3 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Found it disappointing that it didn't show the baby being eaten by the dogs

Game of Thrones is going soft

Although the Mountain cracking that guy's head open like a peanut was quite something!

• Like 3

Much better than the last episode. Again, I found the crude humour rather forced, but there was a lot less of it this episode. Did that little skit of the guy joking about his massive dick really add anything to the episode, that wasn't already there from the Mountain's ominous presence a few minutes later? I'm pretty sure the writers have been told to inject some 'humour'.

Ramsay's a bastard, but that's just how we want him. I wasn't sure at first who was killing who.

I wonder where Theon is going. I hope it ends with him being eaten by Ramsay's hounds, the treacherous, cockless piece of shit.

Edited by Davkaus

Â