Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

5 hours ago, Derryvillan said:

In the tree roots,underground?

And who was the bird with the silver face outside?

Yeah, the old fella in the tree roots is MVS.

The elvish thing was one of the "Children of the Forest". Saved Bran from the White Walkers a couple of seasons ago with fireballs. 

• Like 1

On 03/05/2016 at 23:55, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

It's going to go full Skyrim on us isn't it.

Nah, because the dragons and the Draugr Deathlords would just get there asses handed too them by some random prisoner.

As BOF said a few pages back, the thread is called Game of Thrones (Spoilers). Surely that means this thread is neither specifically about the show or the books and we can discuss anything we please without spoiler tags?

And as CED said, it's not fact but speculation, even if it is heavily hinted at. Either way, if people don't want things spoiled, stay out of the thread. 

Does it matter? It's not exactly like it's nailed on that if something happens in the books it'll happen in the show anyway.

For example, in the books the Mountain apparently has a tiny utensil which Cercei is very excited by. Haven't seen that in the show.

there's actually another thread for the books....   link here...

which i have shamelessly bumped with an inane but relevant comment

Edited by ender4

JON SNOW KNOWS NOTHING!

Writers clearly have been reading their Beckett. I can't go on. I'll go on. Fail again. Fail better. etc.

Mereen is turning into a very dull and very heavy handed Iraq war allegory. It was always kind of in the background but they just aren't bothering with subtlety now.

CLEGANEBOWL IS HAPPENING. 100%. NAILED THE **** ON.

Rickon got old. I hope this plot doesn't turn into a few episodes of Ramsay torturing Rickon and Osha. We don't need reminded that he is a cock.

Plot twist; the northern houses will turn on Ramsay at some point, now knowing that Rickon is alive - the 'true' king of the north.

Looking forward to seeing Old Town but hurry up and give us Ian McShane.

Ian McShane is 73 wtf

Still no Littlefinger.

When will Davos find out about Shereen?

What will Dany do now that the past 3 seasons of her story line have proved to be a complete waste of time for everyone ever.

Nice reminder of Arya's list. Now I think she'll find her way to King's Landing soon enough. I think her assassin plot line and Cersei's trial by combat will converge.

Where the dragons at

Where the white walkers at

Really ramping up the story this series. Feels like the plot is actually going somewhere 

Spoiler

I wonder if the missing person off Arya's list is Sansa, and they'll make her kill her 

This series isn't hanging about.

Not a really flashy episode but a helluva lot of plot development, even in the minor storylines. Danaerys kept her record of having the 'Nobody ****' cares!' plot, though that was probably the only section not to deliver somehow.

Â