Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

2 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

tyrion a targarayen ?

I think it would be a bit lame if it turned out that all 3 of the 'main' heroes were targs 

Him being a Lannister is much more interesting, as he is Tywin's true heir 

I expect next week Ramsey will go attack a bunch of newborn puppies so we get the picture that he is cruel and a dick :rolleyes:

for me same problem happening again, you only get about an average 3 or 4 minutes for each character an episode, Arya was about 45 seconds this week. Many pointless scenes as usual and for some reason Max Von Sydow turns up and we are supposed to know who he is when Bran hasnt been seen for more than 2 seasons

I've only just familiarised myself with the 2 main fan theories.  They are intriguing.

(spoiler relates to next episode)

and by most accounts, one of them is going to be confirmed as true in the next episode.  Sounds like a belter !

:)

Yup I watched two Youtube videos about the fan theories and one seems to make a lot of sense which is the direction they seem to be going in...

But the (fan theory spoiler inside)

Spoiler

Tyrion being a Tygarian? Not sure about that one. Though, there are three dragons, so one each for John, Daenerys and for Tyrion would be kinda cool. 

3 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

John Snow dying again in the episode after he was revived would be one of the more hilariously brutal things they've done to the fanbase.

That "Brotherhood of Dennis Pennis" fella has been brought back a few times IIRC ...or someone in his gang ..   (I gave up trying to remember all the names after a few episodes) 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

He never knew much to begin with ...

That's how clever the writing is :P Genius!

• Like 1

I expect next week Ramsey will go attack a bunch of newborn puppies so we get the picture that he is cruel and a dick :rolleyes:

for me same problem happening again, you only get about an average 3 or 4 minutes for each character an episode, Arya was about 45 seconds this week. Many pointless scenes as usual and for some reason Max Von Sydow turns up and we are supposed to know who he is when Bran hasnt been seen for more than 2 seasons

Was that MVS in the tree?Saw his name in the credits at the end.

I think little finger is a dilemma because he's a good character but in the world right now has he served his purpose and become almost like a z list character?

Hell no doubt feature at some point but I don't know how they write him back in

That "Brotherhood of Dennis Pennis" fella has been brought back a few times IIRC ...or someone in his gang ..   (I gave up trying to remember all the names after a few episodes) 

Dennis Pennis is Thoros of Myr and he is able to revive Berric Dondarrion.

You're welcome.

Â