Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

some half baked theories

melisandre is a targ

margery will join the religion in a failed attempt to save loras

cleganebowl is happening and cersei will die

jon snow is reborn and knows something

big dragon will save dany and she'll take control of the dothraki and make for the boats only to realise that they've been burned. then she will do little of consequence for a while

tyrion will try and stop the sons of the harpy from doing something awful. he will try and use the little dragons.

the leader of the sons of the harpy will be another exiled westerosi

littlefinger will scheme

sansa will become lady stoneheart (of sorts) and start kicking ass and taking names

bran will ???????? and max von sydow will say some cool shit

hodor will hodor

sam will mumble

ramsay bolton will kill his parents then will be killed by new jon

tommen will die at the hands of ser pounce

jamie will be off fighting the dornish while shit goes down in kings landing

theon will go home and the greyjoys will do something of some relevance i'm sure. possibly involving boats and a queen out east

the iron throne will be left vacant at the end of the season

arya will remain blind as her plot doesn't seem to fit into anything at this stage

the zombie army will capture the wall after new jon takes his army south to take winterfell

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

27 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

some half baked theories

Hide contents

melisandre is a targ

margery will join the religion in a failed attempt to save loras

cleganebowl is happening and cersei will die

jon snow is reborn and knows something

big dragon will save dany and she'll take control of the dothraki and make for the boats only to realise that they've been burned. then she will do little of consequence for a while

tyrion will try and stop the sons of the harpy from doing something awful. he will try and use the little dragons.

the leader of the sons of the harpy will be another exiled westerosi

littlefinger will scheme

sansa will become lady stoneheart (of sorts) and start kicking ass and taking names

bran will ???????? and max von sydow will say some cool shit

hodor will hodor

sam will mumble

ramsay bolton will kill his parents then will be killed by new jon

tommen will die at the hands of ser pounce

jamie will be off fighting the dornish while shit goes down in kings landing

theon will go home and the greyjoys will do something of some relevance i'm sure. possibly involving boats and a queen out east

the iron throne will be left vacant at the end of the season

arya will remain blind as her plot doesn't seem to fit into anything at this stage

the zombie army will capture the wall after new jon takes his army south to take winterfell

yup 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

missed off - 

Hide contents

benjen will return in some fashion, maybe with brann or the other one who they forgot

I thought benjen was the bad guy (whitewalker guy) staring at snugh that time

1 hour ago, Meath_Villan said:

Bit shit .......you wouldn't want to have been fapping at melisandre scene :ph34r:

Wayne Rooney would have fapped harder when she took the necklace off. 

• Like 3

Mixed episode for me, perhaps somewhat coloured by the expectations of not just the year since episodes last aired, but the wait that some of us have had since the last book was published.

I really enjoyed the scenes up north, but I found the Daenerys scene pretty difficult to sit through, and wasn't particularly won over by the tired jokes in Meereen.

And WTF is happening in Dorne, seriously. They've changed some storylines in the past, as an inevitable consequence of the translation to TV, but they've **** butchered that.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Chindie said:

Traditional 'let's catch up with all your friends in Game of Thrones' opening episode which also ties up a few things from last season.

The scene with Sansa

Hide contents

where they get caught again I actually groaned at the the thought of the show immediately hitting the reset button and having her back with Ramsey immediately. Thankfully we've managed to avoid that, but equally have gained another series of Danaerys does **** all to progress her boring, boring plotline I'd wager.

Decent episode overall, although I'm convinced they've made a continuity error of a sort with the final reveal...

Hide contents

I'm sure Melisandre has taken that necklace off before and not changed a bit. I might be wrong, or it may be the case that is more than the necklace that matters there (in which case the director has cocked up because the way the scene is shot suggests the necklace helps her cast a glamour over herself, hiding her true nature), but I'm sure she hasn't always worn it...

As an aside be interesting if Thoros has a similar trick, assuming he's still not just bumming around a forest with Gendry in a river nearby...

Spoiler

Yep just seen she had taken it off in the bath scene.

But there was also a potion bottle next to the necklace in this weeks show. That is probably more feasible in keeping her young.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Mixed episode for me, perhaps somewhat coloured by the expectations of not just the year since episodes last aired, but the wait that some of us have had since the last book was published.

I really enjoyed the scenes up north, but I found the Daenerys scene pretty difficult to sit through, and wasn't particularly won over by the tired jokes in Meereen.

And WTF is happening in Dorne, seriously. They've changed some storylines in the past, as an inevitable consequence of the translation to TV, but they've **** butchered that.

Yep, they'd made a hash of Dorne already but this episode finished the job.

I assume Melisandre has the ability to glamour like she did to someone for an important scene in the books that they've chosen to do away with.

• Like 1

They very deliberately showed the bottle on the table in that final scene, so it obviously has some importance. With how clever they are at times with showing/hiding stuff, I cant imagine they've made such a silly continuity error - there's something else to that scene.

And erm... yeah, Dorne... :huh:

• Like 1

They very deliberately showed the bottle on the table in that final scene, so it obviously has some importance. With how clever they are at times with showing/hiding stuff, I cant imagine they've made such a silly continuity error - there's something else to that scene.

And erm... yeah, Dorne... :huh:

Are the three sisters in Dorne played by different actresses this season? I recall them being better looking last season.

I think they're the same.Spear girl is from NZ.Other 2 look slightly different.Possibly cos the smaller one got em out last series. Can alter a man's view.

Where'd the hounds dissappear to when Sansa got rescued?

• Like 2

Â