Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Yeah I heard about the clause.  Last Dany bewbs were in season 3, but the new trailer restores hope that she thought to her self, "well if they've seen my bewbs before, what's the point in hiding them"

• 2 weeks later...

Not been reading this thread as don't want spoilers so this may have been mentioned...

I always think the girl who plays Myrcella Baratheon/Lannister looks like Cassie from Skins who coincidently is Gilly with Sam.

So looking forward to tomorrow. Will be the first time I've watched a weekly rotation rather than binged

Edited by mikeyp102

I've been avoiding this thread cuz i didn't want to hear anything about it, so bring it on tonight, baby!

I hope it doesn't jump the shark this season...

Edited by maqroll

14 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

First episode was always going to be like that, it's just everybody checking in again, isn't it? 

Spoiler

Quite a lot happened for a season opener too! Doran, Trystane, Red lady being an old hag etc

• Like 1

Traditional 'let's catch up with all your friends in Game of Thrones' opening episode which also ties up a few things from last season.

The scene with Sansa

Spoiler

where they get caught again I actually groaned at the the thought of the show immediately hitting the reset button and having her back with Ramsey immediately. Thankfully we've managed to avoid that, but equally have gained another series of Danaerys does **** all to progress her boring, boring plotline I'd wager.

Decent episode overall, although I'm convinced they've made a continuity error of a sort with the final reveal...

Spoiler

I'm sure Melisandre has taken that necklace off before and not changed a bit. I might be wrong, or it may be the case that is more than the necklace that matters there (in which case the director has cocked up because the way the scene is shot suggests the necklace helps her cast a glamour over herself, hiding her true nature), but I'm sure she hasn't always worn it...

As an aside be interesting if Thoros has a similar trick, assuming he's still not just bumming around a forest with Gendry in a river nearby...

It was fine, but the most interesting plots (to me at least) didn't get a look in

bran and the weird shit up north

&

the iron bank & the lannisters' ultimate downfall being that they don't actually pay their debts! that one is a slow burner though, admittedly.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Just a quick thanks for everyone keeping to spoilers tags before UK time has had a chance to watch it.  :thumb:

Can't wait! 

I would if I was you not read this thread until you've watched it, it says spoilers in the title. I don't do any social media or anything.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

It was fine, but the most interesting plots (to me at least) didn't get a look in

Reveal hidden contents

bran and the weird shit up north

&

the iron bank & the lannisters' ultimate downfall being that they don't actually pay their debts! that one is a slow burner though, admittedly.

I think I can safely say that nobody else on Earth thought this. To the extent notsureifserious.

Not a bad opening. Obviously ot has to jump around just to reshow all the characters.

Spoiler

Not sure how Sansa an Theon didn't have at least a broken leg, they fell a long **** way. Bran was disabled from less of a fall. But glad she didn't end up going back with Ramsey. Pod fighting is class.

Was surprised we didn't see Bran.

When I saw Arya fighting it reminded me when she was with Syrio Farrel, he was teaching her to listen for movements etc or learn the fight. That's what the other girl was doing, improving her other senses. 

Â