Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

The whole storyline with the sparrows was a bit weird to be honest. For 4 seasons you hear nothing of them, and then suddenly they have the ability to do whatever the **** they want to do. I've never really understood where they got their power from, unless I missed something?

The previous 4 seasons gave the impression that the king could do whatever the hell he wanted to do, but I remember one scene where the sparrows actually stopped the king and the knights guard from walking up some steps??? 

They just come out of no where really and it felt a bit like the author thought....  "I'm out of ideas, lets create a new power".

or they just capitalised on the decline of the kings power...plus then you add the recruitment and increase in numbers and he hasnt been high septon that long has he? im sure the last one was caught in a brothel (not sure what series though)

i doubt he'd have stopped joffrey, the scenes with jaime will be interesting to see how much jaime lets him get away with

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Zatman said:

after last season snorefest I think it needs up its game, the new characters in the sparrows and Dorne were awful and boring

ill give it one more season then ill ditch it if not good enough

Snorefest?  Episode 8 - Hardhome is one of the very best hours of TV I've ever seen.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Snorefest?  Episode 8 - Hardhome is one of the very best hours of TV I've ever seen.

that was a great episode but rest of season was dull, rest of episodes just felt like filler though

50 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

How many more seasons do we think there will be of Got?  I'm going for 7 is the final one.  

If the characters are starting to come together now it should make for a really good season.  

Series 8 is said to be the last, although they're almost certainly going to do a prequel series after that.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Melisandre will still be getting her titties out!

Well if that's your thing you'll be pleased to know there is a spin off show in the works that focuses on the backstory of Melisandre's boobs. If you're curious, the other confirmed spin off shows are about Dany's gay dragon, Little Finger's annulingus fetish, and Tyrion's todger.

Â