Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

This window is very bizarre. I would never have thought Senderos and Joe Cole would be arriving. I'm really don't know what to make of it. VT seems to have gone into meltdown over Cole, if we can keep him fit he might not be too bad.

If the Barton rumours are true this place will implode lol

Lots of people said that Holt was too old, wouldn't last 30 minutes and wasn't even wanted by Wigan, but he did a job. He lasted full matches, he popped up with a goal, he helped us see out a few results and he really gave his all for Villa. Joe Cole may be a very similar signing, so don't write him off just yet. If he makes 10-20 appearances, pops up with a few assists/goals and can be an experienced head on the pitch and the training ground, then great, he'll have done his job.

No he didn't. He was absolute dog shite, we were lucky no teams could get points on the board because playing with that **** up front for a few more weeks would have relegated us.

Its sad that were stooping to this level. If there was no buyer. Randy should not have said anything. He is an awful businessman.

Agree with this completely. Should have just kept it in the background. I struggle to believe he's this bad. But seems he is. Anyway, Barton? I'd take him. 

Lots of people said that Holt was too old, wouldn't last 30 minutes and wasn't even wanted by Wigan, but he did a job. He lasted full matches, he popped up with a goal, he helped us see out a few results and he really gave his all for Villa. Joe Cole may be a very similar signing, so don't write him off just yet. If he makes 10-20 appearances, pops up with a few assists/goals and can be an experienced head on the pitch and the training ground, then great, he'll have done his job.

No he didn't. He was absolute dog shite, we were lucky no teams could get points on the board because playing with that **** up front for a few more weeks would have relegated us.

I complete disagree. I think some people had already got it in their heads that he was 'too fat' and 'too slow' before he even played, and they couldn't see what he was offering us. IIRC, he was probably our best player in one of the games where he played the majority of the match.

Thing is these are Free Transfers and now is the time when these type of deals are done.

Hopefully they will not be the only deals and that is where the problem could lie.

My missus is a QPR fan so i've watched Barton play more than i would have liked, and he surprised me how good he has been and how many times he's kept his head.

no idea if he would be a good signing, just saying he isn't what i thought he was, despite his scum bag past.

Hamburg native, ex-Germany under-21 and current Cameroon international Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting is in the form of his life this season, having scored 10 goals for Mainz.The 25-year-old has long been considered a talent but never truly delivered before the current campaign, his last before his Mainz contract expires.It appears that Choupo-Moting will leave on a free transfer this summer, although a destination remains unclear. He was previously linked with Hannover, but speaking to Bildin March, sporting director Dirk Dufner revealed that the forward is no longer being considered.

Id take him on a free